Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 54011 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2012, 10:14:52 am »
soooooooo ...... Leshma is a girl?  :lol: (edit:not laughing about that, but that i do now understand all the bitching)

if so, Bandits it was very unwise to treat her like a man, you possibily lost the only chance to get laid(even if only virtual cybersex)
at all, in your entire life, ... , come on guys look at yourselves .... (having a great laugh here rofl)

Leshma peace, i do respect women, even if at times my jokes may be mysogenic, but that has more to do with my own insecurities then any thing about women(i guess thats the case with a lot of men/boys)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:19:44 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2012, 10:35:38 am »
soooooooo ...... Leshma is a girl?  :lol: (edit:not laughing about that, but that i do now understand all the bitching)

if so, Bandits it was very unwise to treat her like a man, you possibily lost the only chance to get laid(even if only virtual cybersex)
at all, in your entire life, ... , come on guys look at yourselves .... (having a great laugh here rofl)

Leshma peace, i do respect women, even if at times my jokes may be mysogenic, but that has more to do with my own insecurities then any thing about women(i guess thats the case with a lot of men/boys)

Kinngrimm, he isn't a woman more than you are, just another attention whore whose mommy just didn't hug him enough. Although that would explain some of the retarded posting and unprovoked biatching.

And regarding Cybersex, you should know that Bandits already have a dedicated channel on their TS for that, where young boys can relax after exhausting day on cRPG.

On topic: Thomek stays cool in my book, no need to further contaminate his topic with Leshma talk.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:40:01 am by Corwin »
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:46 am »
And regarding Cybersex, you should know that Bandits already have a dedicated channel on their TS for that, where young boys can relax after exhausting day on cRPG.
i know  :wink:, but isn't it mostly you and beer[edit: wtf i still can't write freekin P|A|N|O|S?] having some fun there?
A women would change your life, at least she would try to ^^
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:44:43 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2641
  • Infamy: 1911
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2012, 01:15:05 pm »
You are the one with the Bandit complex and feel its your duty to comment everything we do and be the one that points the finger to the davs/admins yes its them! they are whats wrong with this mod!

Of course it's their fault. Without them there would be no reason to whine because there wouldn't be cRPG in the first place. What you guys did worth of mention, flattened all maps leaving floating trees everywhere...

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2012, 01:31:31 pm »
Of course it's their fault. Without them there would be no reason to whine because there wouldn't be cRPG in the first place. What you guys did worth of mention, flattened all maps leaving floating trees everywhere...

missed my point completely....  :rolleyes: what i meant is that you point the finger at Bandits and think you could get in dev/admin asses just by badmouthing us.

bold: still more than u ever did  :wink: atleast Gazda tried something unlike the true keyboard warrior like urself that just sits on his ass and criticizes.

btw. atleast 5 maps u play atm is a Bandit member map, get ur facts right before u start slandering next time.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:45:27 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2012, 01:44:54 pm »
What you guys did worth of mention, flattened all maps leaving floating trees everywhere...

Oh the irony, you're talking about Gazda's failure which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.......random failure that requires Gazda's profail photoshop skills:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2665
  • Infamy: 680
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2012, 01:54:49 pm »
what i meant is that you point the finger at Bandits and think you could get in dev/admin asses just by badmouthing us.

I never did that. There are Bandits members I don't like but it's not that I'm badmouthing the whole clan. It's the mob mentality that makes you think that I'm doing so, even if I'm arguing with just one of your members. That goes for every clan out there. And I have nothing to do with devs or admins. Meow is the only admin that is being nice to me and he is nice to everybody.

bold: still more than u ever did  :wink: atleast Gazda tried something unlike the true keyboard warrior like urself that just sits on his ass and criticizes.

It's true that I wasn't productive at all... yet.

btw. atleast 5 maps u play atm is a Bandit member map, get ur facts right before u start slandering next time.

I know that. Vagabond's maps are my favorite maps.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2012, 02:16:07 pm »
1.I never did that. There are Bandits members I don't like but it's not that I'm badmouthing the whole clan. It's the mob mentality that makes you think that I'm doing so, even if I'm arguing with just one of your members. That goes for every clan out there. And I have nothing to do with devs or admins. Meow is the only admin that is being nice to me and he is nice to everybody.

2.It's true that I wasn't productive at all... yet.

3.I know that. Vagabond's maps are my favorite maps.

1. Ok fine, but you do jump at all bandit related topics spreading the "light"

2. I hope u do and make this mod better.

3. Your point? Fail troll maybe? This is just what im talking about, u talkin smack like what have you done u lousy Bandits, u did nothing for the community and then you say ye i know your member makes maps and i like them...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:19:19 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2012, 02:33:38 pm »
Can you please take this quarrel somewhere else?

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2012, 02:46:03 pm »

Please no, leave them, this is juicy <3

Offline Logen

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 385
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2012, 03:11:08 pm »
Please no, leave them, this is juicy <3

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2012, 03:44:33 pm »

im done with this anyways ill put Leshma back on my ignore list.

only thing im asking is Leshma please leave my name out of your mouth, we have concluded we dont liek each other so theres no further point in communicating or slandering each other in the future. if you need to say something to me send me a PM.

sry for the annoyance all.

p.s. Thomek youre SWEDISH!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2012, 03:53:48 pm »

No, we prefer arguing on Swedish territory surrounded by lots of squareheads.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2012, 04:23:05 pm »
Ok I won't start calling you other nationalities then...

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2012, 08:34:23 pm »
[EU] Leshma?
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.