Poll

Men in dresses?

yes
62 (63.9%)
no
35 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: BRING. BACK. CROSSDRESSING.  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
Re: BRING. BACK. CROSSDRESSING.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 12:40:35 pm »
I hate gays, but they seriously have a mutation in their brains that's why I referred them as mutants. I never had problem with gays until they started to showoff (parades etc.) that they are gay, and who the fuck is curious about them?
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 12:57:00 pm »
NO. Make a server for gays then it's ok and we don't have to see those mutants.

It's okay, you can step out of the closet. No one is really going to judge you, no one really cares.

Generally heterosexual men who have no "down low" tendencies have no problem with gays. That's one less dude in the competition (or one more chick who's actually dead honest about what she wants).

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 01:10:23 pm »
It's okay, you can step out of the closet. No one is really going to judge you, no one really cares.

Generally heterosexual men who have no "down low" tendencies have no problem with gays. That's one less dude in the competition (or one more chick who's actually dead honest about what she wants).

So you say that I am not a normal hetero because I hate gays? That's a pretty lame statement. Gays have no place in my philosophy and it's my own opinion. So I don't give a shit about the gay "supporters".
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 01:14:56 pm »
So you say that I am not a normal hetero because I hate gays? That's a pretty lame statement. Gays have no place in my philosophy and it's my own opinion. So I don't give a shit about the gay "supporters".

Like i said, enjoy your life partner in a few years. I'm sure they'll have figured out the deal behind same-sex marriage by then and you can stop being so hostile and just be yourself. It's okay Momo, you're fabulous.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 01:19:19 pm »
Like i said, enjoy your life partner in a few years. I'm sure they'll have figured out the deal behind same-sex marriage by then and you can stop being so hostile and just be yourself. It's okay Momo, you're fabulous.

this is just meh..it's not even worth answering xD, you are bad at offensing people, I just said my OWN opinion and I got attacked, something is wrong with this community, seriously

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 01:42:19 pm »
this is just meh..it's not even worth answering xD, you are bad at offensing people, I just said my OWN opinion and I got attacked, something is wrong with this community, seriously

Yeah, you really do have the right to be a homophobic moron. The whole "every opinion is valid" concept is a myth though. Your is pretty much just stupid and the only consolation is that maybe you'll grow out of it. Just out of curiosity though, do you also have a problem with lesbians, or is it just the gays?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:43:37 pm by Ylca »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 02:01:56 pm »
Why would you go to all the trouble of doing something showy like hating an entire group of people. Seems like kind of a dramatic move to make.

On topic: Bring back dresses for men, or remove them entirely. I don't care which.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 02:05:43 pm »
Yeah, you really do have the right to be a homophobic moron. The whole "every opinion is valid" concept is a myth though. Your is pretty much just stupid and the only consolation is that maybe you'll grow out of it. Just out of curiosity though, do you also have a problem with lesbians, or is it just the gays?

I really wonder why are you so concerned about that I hate gays, did I hit your sweet spot or wtf? Or are you a gay? Looks like gay people hate people who hate gays. This might be true because you started offending me in an instant when I said my own opinion.  And just to satisfy your curiosity, yes I also have a problem with lesbians, but not that much because they are usually keeping things between the four wall. Cry more if you want, I don't have time to lecture childs like you.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2011, 02:19:07 pm »
I really wonder why are you so concerned about that I hate gays, did I hit your sweet spot or wtf? Or are you a gay? Looks like gay people hate people who hate gays. This might be true because you started offending me in an instant when I said my own opinion.  And just to satisfy your curiosity, yes I also have a problem with lesbians, but not that much because they are usually keeping things between the four wall. Cry more if you want, I don't have time to lecture childs like you.

Well at least you're somewhat consistent-ish. Why am i concerned? Concerned isn't the right word, i just like to point out and poke fun at stupidity.

At any rate, the world opens up so much more after middle school, freund. You have so much to learn, such a young and unformed mind. It's a beautiful thing really.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2011, 02:22:51 pm »
Well at least you're somewhat consistent-ish. Why am i concerned? Concerned isn't the right word, i just like to point out and poke fun at stupidity.

At any rate, the world opens up so much more after middle school, freund. You have so much to learn, such a young and unformed mind. It's a beautiful thing really.

Meh..didn't you notice that you made fun of yourself while pointing out your own stupidity?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:37:08 pm by Momo »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2011, 03:42:41 pm »
hey......hey..........................hey

its not that mean wear dresses.....they just dont care

^scared to get beatdown by a man in a dress

p.s. wtf is the picture for it has no real meaning.....r u so fucked up you will throw babies at cross dressers?YOU HAVE NO SHAME THEY WILL NEVER ADD IT TO THROWING WEAPONS

Reminds me of Chronos a little, i.e the father of the gods in greek mythology who ate his children, as depicted by de Goya.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2011, 04:13:42 pm »
Meh..didn't you notice that you made fun of yourself while pointing out your own stupidity?

Yeah, you're pretty bad at this. But then again like i said you have a long way to go and middle school doesn't represent the entirety of your future world view. Enjoy your youth youngling, the world is an amazing place filled with ideas, many of which won't hurt you like you think they will.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2011, 04:26:48 pm »
Yeah, you're pretty bad at this. But then again like i said you have a long way to go and middle school doesn't represent the entirety of your future world view. Enjoy your youth youngling, the world is an amazing place filled with ideas, many of which won't hurt you like you think they will.

Why are you repeating the same shit again and again xD? Also you should lower your EGO because this is getting hilarious LOL. Keep up the drama XD. You are getting boring, seriously, stop it. It's pretty pointless and I am going to fall asleep.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2011, 04:38:24 pm »
Why are you repeating the same shit again and again xD? Also you should lower your EGO because this is getting hilarious LOL. Keep up the drama XD. You are getting boring, seriously, stop it. It's pretty pointless and I am going to fall asleep.

Nap time already?

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2011, 05:53:01 pm »
+1
xD?  lower your EGO LOL.  XD. You are getting boring, seriously, stop it. I am going to fall asleep.

"YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS, MORE NEWS AT 11"

EDIT:
Nap time already?

I read everything you write in your avatar's voice.  Does that seem right to you?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 05:54:51 pm by Diomedes »