• Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • WAR DOGS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: WAR DOGS
  • Game nicks: W_D_Maddane
Re: So...
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2011, 01:45:53 pm »
This is a trick question, there will be no next patch... At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square., chadz KILLED IT.

I rally cant wait to see your mod, because there are always some players there not are happy with a new patch, the only thing you and i can do, is to write what WE think there could be better in the new patch.

But since you are so unhappy, why dont make your own mod, then we can play it. What i mean if you think you can do it better without no one are unhappy, you are the first person on earth there do it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2011, 01:48:01 pm »
+1
I rally cant wait to see your mod, because there are always some players there not are happy with a new patch, the only thing you and i can do, is to write what WE think there could be better in the new patch.

But since you are so unhappy, why dont make your own mod, then we can play it. What i mean if you think you can do it better without no one are unhappy, you are the first person on earth there do it

Haven't you heard? The word around IRC is that At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

<Wooki> I'm gay
<@chadz> At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.
<a_bear_irl> random archer whine

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2011, 01:50:22 pm »
two weeks.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:52 pm »
+1
doesnt matter every time  every patch make something op and something that was op useless
never saw a real balance in this mod. as long  some dev have conflict  of interest to nerf theyr own used weapons.

Suspicious666 arose from the dead....

Gentlemen, the quality of threads and entries just rose to AAA+ again....

Oh wait.

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2011, 02:09:06 pm »
Suspicious666 arose from the dead....

Gentlemen, the quality of threads and entries just rose to AAA+ again....

Oh wait.

this 3d lack flames

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2011, 04:50:32 pm »
What are you really asking with all this? Do you mean patch some of the clipping issues or buggy aspects like floating ladders and [overly] odd animations? Do you mean tweaking some of the values for item stats or changing leveling attributes or skills? Do you mean updating and adding more content through items or game-modes? Do you mean to add more features and tweaks to the other half of this mod that's currently not running? Or do you mean to see how many people you can keep interested with a carrot on a string while no concrete information is expounded upon?
And how!

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2011, 05:08:19 pm »
+1
You guys are too serious... Btw what is the half of this mod that is not working? Seems to work perfectly for me, i can enjoy slaughter other guys since more than a year thanks to cRPG, i didn't find any other mod (or game) that gave me so much fun, may be the problem is because it's free, you can't rage on devs for your money.

Anyway At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square. and patch is a lie.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:14:26 pm by Blondin »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2011, 06:19:31 pm »
Haven't you heard? The word around IRC is that At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

<Wooki> I'm gay
<@chadz> At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

The great thing is, Bear then completely bitched out the devs once he heard that archer accuracy is going to be lowered in strat... Archers need to be nerfed, but not nerfed! Or something...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2011, 06:21:21 pm »
+1
But he is a very stupid person, ToD.  :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2011, 06:21:55 pm »
+2
I don't even know if that is a real or a fake log.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2011, 06:23:29 pm »
+1
<Wooki> I'm gay

It's obviously real...

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2011, 06:24:18 pm »
I don't even know if that is a real or a fake log.

Don't question ToD, you will not live to regret it.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2011, 08:09:29 pm »
The great thing is, Bear then completely bitched out the devs once he heard that archer accuracy is going to be lowered in strat... Archers need to be nerfed, but not nerfed! Or something...

It's true, I was there...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2011, 08:16:18 pm »
+1

are you trolling? not only would that make archery less fun to play, it would make it even less fun to play against, and it's already incredibly frustrating, dude

lower accuracy means archers can't actually target people and get kills on guys they know are wounded, decreasing fun
higher speed means even MORE ranged spam (all pierce because hurr lets make it so bodkins make all bows pierce im sure that won't be op) decreasing fun on the ground
and the shield skill thing just means a shitload of shieldwall camping another not-fun gameplay aspect, boy i sure love standing in one shieldwall looking at another while archers fuck around

I hate range spam rabble rabble rabble too many cavalry and range and...

Oh look... chadz nerfing the shit out of archers by making them significantly less accurate, go through ammo faster meaning less hits per quiver, wasting more time having to go back to reload... making it harder for them to shoot shielders and people behind shielders... logically, then my reaction is...

WHY U NERF ARCHERS U STUPID?!

/A_Bear_IRL

Poor bugger might be bipolar.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Garrus

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Imperial Potato Peeler
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Vakarian, GK_Garrus, Puncinella, GK_DrZoidberg
  • IRC nick: Garrus
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2011, 08:23:02 pm »