Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 753 times)

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
is it just me?
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:17:16 am »
 maybe it is just me but i like to use better armor depending on my multiplier, i have sets for each. though some rounds ill wear what ever i tend to follow this

X1(50 gold 1600xp)
head:straw hat
body:tabard
boots:leather boots
hand:leather gloves
weapon:1 slot
Horse:palfrey

X2(100 gold 3200xp)
Head:mail coif
Body:padded jack
boots:leather boots
hand:leather gloves
weapon:2 slots
Horse:palfrey

X3(150 gold 4800xp)
Head:mail coif
body:White Tunic over Mail
boots:mail boots
hands:Mail gauntlets
weapons:3 slots
horse: destrier

X4(200 gold 6400xp)
Head:Sugarloaf Helmet
body:Heraldic Mail with Tabard
boots:mail boots
hands:Mail gauntlets
Weapon:4 slots
horse: destrier

X5(250 gold 8000xp
Head:Sugarloaf Helmet
Body:Lordly Transitional Armor with Surcoat
Boots:Iron Greaves
hands:Plate Mittens
weapon:4 slots
horse: heavy charger

i find i could still make money at X1 using my X3 build but i enjoy "leveling" each win i guess you could say. Am i the only one who uses a multiplier set or w/e you want to call it?
i know many people who tend to only use plate or heavy armor at X5 and for the rest use "peasant armor".
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:18:25 am by tankmen »
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
Re: is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 11:25:03 am »
i wish other people could find fun in playing games instead of pumping their ego :sigh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 11:53:37 am »
I sometimes switch to my heavy armour straight after the team has won X2, to try and help the team build multiplier but also to get some more kills and not die to archers in seconds or die from 1 throwing axe or something...

Other than that I tend to use my medium armour alot whether we're winning or losing and if I lost alot of money on upkeep, (like lastnight I lost over 3k in upkeep in 2 rounds each) then I'll use low armour and go on foot for a while instead of using my horse.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 01:33:28 pm »
I usually wear the same armor on my main regardless of multiplier, which is around 30-40k. Cuir Bouilli, Kettle Helm, etc.. If I'm looking to earn money, I'll switch to my Heavy Dexx Suit, which is Straw Hat, Red Tunic over Mail, Khergit Leather Boots, and Mail Gauntlets. If Jungle Court is in session, I switch to the Silverback Suit to deliver Jungle Justice. If Sauce and Gafferjack are playing, I often put on my Rhinestone Cowboy outfit. If I'm in an odd mood, I put on the black armor and bring out the torch.