Author Topic: heirloomed gloves arent visible in the equipment page but are in game still  (Read 707 times)

Offline Garosx

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
i was playing my lvl 31 gen 2 character getting ready to retire and hierloom my thick scale gauntlets to make them +2. so the whole time im playing with my guantlets equipped then for the first time since playing that session i log on to the crpg website and find that my gauntlets arent in the list to select them for heirloom. then i check for the first time since logging on, my equipment screen. nothing there. heres the wierd part i log out of the game and log back in and my gloves are still there in the default equipment screen. so like a dumbass i tried changing my default gloves and rejoining the server/restarting the game to see if thats somehow still happening and when i log back in they are gone. now i have no +1 gloves and am basically a gen 1 with faster xp gains. very sad for me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:02:36 pm by Garosx »

Offline Zekerage

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ZyloRage
Re: heirloomed gloves arent visible in the equipment page but are in game still
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 08:15:16 am »
To Clarify, we had him make sure he didn't have any Unheirloomed duplicates in his inventory, we had him Buy some random set of gloves and sell them, to see if it would reset his inventory, we had him refresh his page, I posted a trade up for his Heirloomed item to see if it was there, but he just wasn't seeing it (it said he either didn't have them or they weren't repaired). If we have yet to try anything that's known to work, let us know, Otherwise, any Dev input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Zylo

Offline Garosx

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 09:56:02 am »
ok now my gloves are gone completely i have no money to show for it and am basically reduced to a gen 1 character from this. please help!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:36:18 pm »
depending on the amount of items in your inventory they might not have shown up.
when did you last see them on the homepage in your equipment screen?
default gear stays equipped until overwritten so i guess the last time you would actually have noticed would be after retiring.

this will be taken care of but as for all the other loom recovery stuff i can not give you an eta or anything on it :(

Offline Garosx

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 10:45:28 pm »
the last time i saw them was monday night before i quit for the day. the next day i played with them but hadnt gone to the equipment screen so it happened sometime between monday and tuesday also i have about 35 items in my equipment

Offline Garosx

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 02:46:16 am »
ok i was reading the main post and it sounds like people who posted heirloomed items on the marketplace for gold say a balanced longbow for 400k lost their items and didnt get any gold for it. thinking back i think i posted my gloves for sale for like 300-400k just to see if i would get anything and this appears to be the same problem as everyone else. maybe someone bought them or maybe they just vanished on their own but hopefully this will shed some light on the subject. im not sure if i still had it posted on the marketplace or not but it seems like what is happening to other people is similar to me so it might be that they were in fact still posted.

Offline Garosx

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 01:57:54 am »
ok as an update i bit the bullet and retired and spent my heirloom point on mail gauntlets making them thick mail gauntlets. if someone looks into this they will see that i have thick mail gauntlets however if i hadnt lost my heirloomed gloves i would have +2 gauntlets now instead of +1 since i am now gen 3