Author Topic: Ban Request: Zulu_BigBlackSchlong.  (Read 3263 times)

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Zulu_BigBlackSchlong.
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 04:22:13 am »
I support this finding, especially since bigbalckschlong ahs been around for months with no comments and suddenly people offended because hes ana dmin.  Bullcrap, its a positive stereotype.  Every person I know is not offended by this in the slightest, you guys are drilling pc language to death here.  Most of my black clanmates find this absolutely hilarious and not offensive in the slightest.  Would it somehow be racist if he called himself Mid-toSmallSizeWhiteSchlong???  No because we don't have a funny stereotype about it and people are not overly sensitive over white comments.

P.S. Put in name request for Zulu_MediumSizedWhiteSchlong, I hope you're happy now, you wrecked a very large beautiful thing here.
I don't think you get the point.  The name is incredibly childish and unbecoming for a server administrator.  When I look to administrators I want to see professional, mature, impartial, and reasonable people.  Having the word 'schlong' in your name when doling out warnings and punishments causes you to lose all of your credibility.  Not to mention the whole 'I've been admin for a week and must ban someone' comment.

Offline Wallace

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WallaceBRD
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 04:28:02 am »
I once ate an entire 3 pound sausage smothered in bbq sauce

tried to do it in one bite but i got a gag reflex from the length of the meat
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2011, 04:31:09 am »
Greetings,

We are locking this thread up and Shik will be notified of this thread.

Please, keep this area only for use of Ban/Unban requests.

If there are any further questions regarding NA administration, please pm Shik through forums or IRC.

Regards,
Gear