Author Topic: I would like to know if this is allowed.  (Read 6002 times)

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Renegades
  • Game nicks: Renegade_Allions
Re: I would like to know if this is allowed.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 06:36:58 am »
Agreed.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2011, 01:32:32 pm »
Sounds pretty lame tbh, whilst I agree that people have their own servers with own forms of rules, I feel it is going against the rules on having a cRPG server when you start kicking/banning people because they wont duel the enemies last guy, just because he happens to be a Haven member, then not do anything when the tables are reversed and a Haven won't duel.

IMO if you want duels, run a duel server, if not then you don't kick or ban players because they don't want to duel.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2011, 03:11:33 pm »
+2
Well two options:
First: Don't support the server by playing there if those guy piss you off.
Second: Show me hard evidence of them breaking set rules for those unofficial servers so they get disconnected.

Also if you basically just want to be unbanned go to the other section of the unban/ban request forum.

Drama threads about servers in the general section of the forum are useless.

Also not directly related to this but pming me and trying to get me to force the server ops to unban you is not an option and will be ignored :wink:

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 05:47:11 pm »
+2
I think the primary problem here is that they permanently banned us for no given reason, the round wasn't near over so there wasn't a duel to abide. At first, the only admins on were Bullet and Horns, and they didn't seem to mind us playing. TruthfulLies joined and decided he should ban us both in the middle of the round, probably because he's mad that we were going to fight for Druzhina instead of Haven in the very short battle (they retreated instantly.)

That leaves the question, can you permanently ban people just because you simply don't like them?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:27 pm »
In private servers? Apparently yes.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 06:18:08 pm »
+2
I for one am glad, I like low pop servers and I won't have to deal with plated charger heavy armor crossbow bundle of sticksry, it is a glorious day.

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 08:58:34 pm »
+4
I would like to apologize for the perma bans.  I believe the bans came after the players were trolling (i.e. spewing curse words and random hate) at some of our clan members outside of the game, on Steam.  Now, the reason I am apologizing is because you did nothing to troll other players in game, and the bans were not necessary. Some admins on the server do not understand the separation of the server from steam, but I also witnessed some of the trolling you were doing. You will be unbanned but you will be closely watched. We are waiting for when you start to troll players on the server rather than outside the game.

Also, to Beer, I enjoy playing with and against you on our server. I do not understand why you would want to boycott the server, but in response to your and other player's problems with the duel rule, I will be sure to update it to make it more clear. 

And lastly, if any player has a problem with our server, be it certain rules or admins, please go ahead and visit our teamspeak to talk to us. 
Address: 173.237.234.53 Port: 9990

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 10:01:51 pm »
(i.e. spewing curse words and random hate)

The only person I talked to was TruthfulLies, and I told him to not bitch at me and take it to our diplomatic manager, Relit. I only said this after he spent close to a half an hour of telling me that Haven is too powerful for us, and that he would destroy us, or accusing us of backstabbing. Aside from that, not much else was said from my part.

Also, I'd love to see your definition of "trolling" seeing as how a serious discussion of strategus is taken as trolling by Haven, yet coming into someone's teamspeak to scream "FACK MY CACK" is completely fine and not trolling in any way.

EDIT: More fun quotes from TruthfulLies

"FACK MY CACK DELTAH, FACK MY CACK!"

"Count your troops carefully ;)"

"We're too powerful for you!"

"The funny thing is, I know what's going to happen and you don't."

"We'll DESTROY YOU"

Going by your own terms, the above is trolling.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:05:26 pm by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Haven
  • Game nicks: TruthfulLies, Male_Stripper, TV_Stealer
  • IRC nick: Male_Stripper
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2011, 11:19:52 pm »
You guys were banned for trolling in logs, and riding around with plated chargers which horsebumped people leading to tks many times. We checking logs and found you (THk) recruiting while we closed the server to private recruiting. The ban was only one day and you are now unbanned, later problems will result in more serious consiquences, I warned many of you guys on steam about recruiting, and it still continued. Those quotes artyem posted were half bullshit, and half of me defending myself from when you guys were trolling me and saying shit to chaos in their TS, along with typing bad things about us after our strat battle yesterday. I had members telling me what you said and having other people come into my server telling me of what had happened, you conducted yourselves in an immature matter not only outside of our server but also in our server, this is typical to be seen from dracul and i am suprised that THk jumped in, who is lead by a former member of Haven which imo formed the clan to just be enemies with us and team up with dracul. 
Dancing on a pole isn't easy, you know?

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 11:21:41 pm »
"(i.e. spewing curse words and random hate)"

What? You think THIS is spewing curse words and random hate? Man ,you gotta grow up, because the world is way too harsh for you to survive. I mean, even my kitten can more curse-words than in this post. And hate? Dude.. really?

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 11:24:48 pm »
"(i.e. spewing curse words and random hate)"

What? You think THIS is spewing curse words and random hate? Man ,you gotta grow up, because the world is way too harsh for you to survive. I mean, even my kitten can more curse-words than in this post. And hate? Dude.. really?

On Steam.  STEAM.  Please nuffen, read everything before responding. Thanks bud.

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Haven
  • Game nicks: TruthfulLies, Male_Stripper, TV_Stealer
  • IRC nick: Male_Stripper
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:40 am »
Let's work together and disconnect this server!

I am interested to see what happens when you get your own server and i join it, you are giving you and your clan a TERRIBLE reputation by posting on here and saying what you are. I hope you understand this.
Dancing on a pole isn't easy, you know?

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 12:33:23 am »
I would like to apologize for the perma bans.  I believe the bans came after the players were trolling (i.e. spewing curse words and random hate) at some of our clan members outside of the game, on Steam.  Now, the reason I am apologizing is because you did nothing to troll other players in game, and the bans were not necessary. Some admins on the server do not understand the separation of the server from steam, but I also witnessed some of the trolling you were doing. You will be unbanned but you will be closely watched. We are waiting for when you start to troll players on the server rather than outside the game.

Also, to Beer, I enjoy playing with and against you on our server. I do not understand why you would want to boycott the server, but in response to your and other player's problems with the duel rule, I will be sure to update it to make it more clear. 

And lastly, if any player has a problem with our server, be it certain rules or admins, please go ahead and visit our teamspeak to talk to us. 
Address: 173.237.234.53 Port: 9990

I wasn't trolling i was simply playing the game and uookee asked if i would teach him how to feint better. So i agreed and asked for his steam. After that truthfulies comes along and perma bans arty and me. and i'll get more proof.

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 12:34:40 am »
I am interested to see what happens when you get your own server and i join it, you are giving you and your clan a TERRIBLE reputation by posting on here and saying what you are. I hope you understand this.

I'm sorry you guys already have a bad rep if you're with haven. Haven't you heard? truthful came to chaos ts and trolled then got banned. And he retreated on strat battle before it even started. haha

Offline LionsCrest

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 12:37:45 am »
You guys were banned for trolling in logs, and riding around with plated chargers which horsebumped people leading to tks many times. We checking logs and found you (THk) recruiting while we closed the server to private recruiting. The ban was only one day and you are now unbanned, later problems will result in more serious consiquences, I warned many of you guys on steam about recruiting, and it still continued. Those quotes artyem posted were half bullshit, and half of me defending myself from when you guys were trolling me and saying shit to chaos in their TS, along with typing bad things about us after our strat battle yesterday. I had members telling me what you said and having other people come into my server telling me of what had happened, you conducted yourselves in an immature matter not only outside of our server but also in our server, this is typical to be seen from dracul and i am suprised that THk jumped in, who is lead by a former member of Haven which imo formed the clan to just be enemies with us and team up with dracul.

Truthful you turned your back on us. After katarn and sleinal joined you started hating my entire clan. When you were talking to katarn and saying how you were only being nice to be our allies i find that not very friendly. So i decided to become your enemy. After the strat battle that you retreated from we came to your server just to play and not say anything, out of no where we got permanently banned. And the plated charger build with crossbow. Yeah it was my build, The TKS were not on purpose plated chargers can be hard to maneuver.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:49:21 am by LionsCrest »