Author Topic: CHAOS Supports Allies in War Effort  (Read 31442 times)

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
Re: CHAOS Supports Allies in War Effort
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2011, 06:16:41 pm »
Don't jump on Chaos like this, I really don't like when big faction critisize the action of smaller one, you don't know how it's difficult for small faction to exist on strat map, how they have to bend down to other big clan and how it's hard for them to have one village.

They have an opportunity and they take it, almost everybody would do the same, Drz is a great protector that keeps its word, imo they made the good choice.

they aren't small, they have more members than the majority of clans in crpg right now
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2011, 06:24:21 pm »
What's more, how many times did you guys in the fallen talk with the NE before you attacked them the moment you decided that your NAP was "poorly worded" enough to warrant an attack right as BRD made their attack as well?

We talked to them every day. Perhaps you missed the innumerable posts on even public forums of NE members urging war against the fallen despite the "fallen being paid generously" or the idiotic talks in their "secure" Ventrilo. The NE knew we were gearing up to attack them as they were gearing up to attack us. We even joked about it a few days before hand, and even said so publicly before we marched. Besides, we marched to protect the assets of the HRE and Khans not the BRD!  :mrgreen:  Never said nuthin' about not helping those allies... NAP also involves both parties, and a few NE decided to take a stroll in our lands, so blah blah blah war war blah blah excuses blah blah war.

I suppose the moral of the story is, never sign a NAP with someone and then have your members threaten them on a regular basis... Also hand out better maps so some of your members don't get "lost" and go where they are not allowed on accident...

It is stated cleanly and clearly in our faction thread our stance on randomers entering lands, NAPs don't change that.
I'm going to assume you purposefully made moot points and blatant contradictions to better fuel this blazing fire that is strategus drama.
Yes actually!  :mrgreen:
Best point you have made to date!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:26:08 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2011, 06:25:26 pm »
Just a few key points made on our behalf.

You are (or were) our closest friends and you jerked us around all for some greedy land grab. All we wanted was a good fight(total disappointment) along side our good friends. After all, we left behind everything we had to get you out of the Merc war. Let's have fun though in this game.

I rarely ever say anything on the forums in regards to wars that are ongoing. However, I feel the need to say something now.

The old crop of FCC members looked up to RS (and later CHAOS) as the big brother whose approval they seek. With that in mind, we've been trying to push for an alliance for ages. I mean, if we were together, why would either of us need to enter into an alliance with a bigger clan? Us against the world and all that mentality, right?

We hung out with you guys, you hung out with us, and the world was peachy before Strat came back up. We wanted to declare our love for you to the whooole world, but we understood when you declined due to the kind of shenanigans little brothers get up to- like getting into a war with the Mercs.

So we figured we'd wait until a more favourable time. This seemed like it. The first I heard of Rebache was when Huey mentioned it to me, and my reaction was a 'not unless we get a longer non-aggression pact or alliance'. I wondered who'd made the offer, and then thought nothing of it.

The way I saw it, CHAOS wouldn't mind having a non-aggression pact or alliance if they had no plans of expansion to the south. The only reason we were wary was due to the Druzhina alliance. And I'm not saying that Druzhina never keep their word (they always do, to the letter) or anything like that- merely that they play to win, and if I had been Druzhina, I'd have gone for us, too.

But somewhere along the way, something soured. Maybe I should have handled the talks myself. Maybe it wouldn't have made a difference. I don't know.

At any rate, brothers fight. It's just how things work. I've punched Apsalar a few times.

But as long as we can get up, dust ourselves off, and hug each other later, it's all good.

So let's have as much fun with this as we can.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2011, 06:35:26 pm »
We talked to them every day. Perhaps you missed the innumerable posts on even public forums of NE members urging war against the fallen despite the "fallen being paid generously" or the idiotic talks in their "secure" Ventrilo. The NE knew we were gearing up to attack them as they were gearing up to attack us. We even joked about it a few days before hand, and even said so publicly before we marched. Besides, we marched to protect the assets of the HRE and Khans not the BRD!  :mrgreen:  Never said nuthin' about not helping those allies... NAP also involves both parties, and a few NE decided to take a stroll in our lands, so blah blah blah war war blah blah excuses blah blah war.

I suppose the moral of the story is, never sign a NAP with someone and then have your members threaten them on a regular basis... Also hand out better maps so some of your members don't get "lost" and go where they are not allowed on accident...Yes actually!  :mrgreen:
Best point you have made to date!

The sad part of that is this is that your strongest, most logical rebuttal to what I just said was that "their grunts didn't like us (most people don't like your clan as im sure you're well aware of) so we decided to take the initiative, keep the money the NE gave us and attack them before they ran the risk of attacking us. And also, Canary did give matey a fair warning that if DRZ went to war with them that it was very likely that we would be coming to their aid, but I don't suppose you knew about that. Also, if you were REALLY unhappy about it, I don't suppose you lot could have swallowed your own advice and "talked with them about it", eh? Also, our troops were already geared up and in the immediate area as the area that they promised us is in direct proximity of our territory. Sorry it didn't take us a day to march to the territory we wanted after we declared war.

I'd also take out that last part if I were you; even though it was witty, it basically validates what I just said and sort of shoots holes in your already shaky rationale. And we both know your awesome bar (if it still existed) is too immaculate to tarnish with troll posts.

All in all this got a bit more serious than i'd hoped it would and I do usually greatly respect both your opinions and those of arudryk, so i'll go ahead and stop it here. Feel free to get the last word (silly moral) in if you'd like though!  :mad:

I also want to thank Kalam for being one of the only civil people to post in this thread. Just know, even if we lose this war to you guys, we will laugh it off admit defeat and move on hoping we can both remain on good terms throughout all of this. You've known alot of the CHAOS guys much longer than I have, you should know that none of this was meant to be legitimately malicious or cause us to lose actual friendships with one another's members.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:40:35 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2011, 06:37:49 pm »

At any rate, brothers fight. It's just how things work. I've punched Apsalar a few times.

But as long as we can get up, dust ourselves off, and hug each other later, it's all good.

Well said.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2011, 06:39:40 pm »
The sad part of that is this is that your strongest, most logical rebuttal to what I just said was that "their grunts didn't like us (most people don't like your clan as im sure you're well aware of) so we decided to take the initiative, keep the money the NE gave us and attack them before they ran the risk of attacking us. And also, Canary did give matey a fair warning that if DRZ went to war with them that it was very likely that we would be coming to their aid, but I don't suppose you knew about that. Also, if you were REALLY unhappy about it, I don't suppose you lot could have swallowed your own advice and "talked with them about it", eh? Also, our troops were already geared up and in the immediate area as the area that they promised us is in direct proximity of our territory. Sorry it didn't take us a day to march to the territory we wanted after we declared war.

I'd also take out that last part if I were you; even though it was witty, it basically validates what I just said and sort of shoots holes in your already shaky rationale. 

All in ll this got a bit more serious than i'd hoped it would, so i'll go ahead and stop it here. Feel free to get the last word (silly moral) in if you'd like though!

but you technically went to war with BRD, bringing in DRZ, according to orion, and you're childish rage over not receiving a fief that you didn't ask for or were promised. you had DRZ attack BRD first to honor your internet alliance and say you are just helping your ally, you sly dogs, but i'm sure most people know the truth, so i don't know why you keep this facade up that you were just going to war to protect your ally.

I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2011, 06:39:47 pm »
Dark karma... son...

That last part will not be taken out of rit was dead serious.

Non of my posts are in the least bit rational when it comes to this war, for I want the war to continue, and am bored so I want a lot of drama to unfold on the forums...

I am actually in all seriousness highly interested in seeing how you pick apart my bullshit posts, as it highly interests me in your methods of attack, and seeing what you prioritize as your first "point" to take apart.

There is no, and never was, any rationale that I ever posted. I have yet to give you my "strongest" arguement, I have only given you "Let me see how big my post will be if I refuse to slow down and just type nonstop until I pause longer then two seconds. I hope it sounds mildly cohesive for I am pulling shit off the cuff."

Seriously.

EDIT:
 TL;DR version is that I am literally posting just for the sake of drama and have no qualms against making shit up.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:44:09 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2011, 06:46:56 pm »
but you technically went to war with BRD, bringing in DRZ, according to orion, and you're childish rage over not receiving a fief that you didn't ask for or were promised. you had DRZ attack BRD first to honor your internet alliance and say you are just helping your ally, you sly dogs, but i'm sure most people know the truth, so i don't know why you keep this facade up that you were just going to war to protect your ally.

Your understanding of why we went to war  is about as incorrect as your choice of grammar in your last post. And no, "childish" is joining in battles that you were explicitly asked not join in for fear of causing clan conflicts and openly trolling in those said battles while basically rolling your eyes and saying "I don't care either way" any time you were confronted about it, only to have you now pay more attention to our posts and issues than you ever did before while an actual member of the clan. I'd go into further detail, but you were asked to leave for a reason, and arguing with you is frankly not worth it and in bad taste. Feel free to say anything you want about us, though. 

Edit: Even though I won't respond, i'll go ahead and make sure I read as i'm sure that'll be the closest you come to ever talking seriously about anything. You're a good player and i'm sure you will do well in any clan you might join, assuming they can get you to cut back on your mega troll persona and get you to act and take strat half as serious as you are taking this discussion right now, Best of luck out there though Mr. Auditore.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:28:36 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2011, 06:57:19 pm »
Your understanding of why we went to war  is about as incorrect as your choice of grammar in your last post. And no, "childish" is joining in battles that you were explicitly asked not join in for fear of causing clan conflicts and openly trolling in those said battles while basically rolling your eyes and saying "I don't care either way" any time you were confronted about it. Only to have you now pay more attention to our posts and issues than you ever did before while in our clan. I'd go into further detail, but you were asked to leave for a reason, Frank. Feel free to say anything you want about us, something tells me you won't last in LLJK for too long either for very similar reasons. Best of luck out there though Mr. Auditore.

please in this list of battles which one was i not allowed to join? for the ATS ones rhaelys told me ecko didn't care if i signed up, and for the rest of the NE ones there were other chaos and i was told i could sign up.

(click to show/hide)

i like how you are trying to defend your reasons for war, as they were basically "daddy BRD wont give me his toy, even though its not mine!!" daddy being DRZ. when orion first spilled the beans on saturday about the war, the first thing i said was "don't fucking do it," since you would be killed. as from fighting in the battles last night, i was right. you better make sure DRZ doesn't turn on you, because you are crutching on them harder than anything in this war, and you would lose outright if it wasn't for them. you suck at strategy, all of the officers are pretentious idiots, and i'm glad to see some of the smugness wiped from your faces after being obliterated in the first siege last night. to the members of chaos: good luck, the officers will never tell you anything and unless you are mindless idiots you will end up challenging authority and being kicked out as well.

Offline ALKAOWNI_FOREVER

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • hey what sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2011, 07:01:40 pm »
Your understanding of why we went to war  is about as incorrect as your choice of grammar in your last post. And no, "childish" is joining in battles that you were explicitly asked not join in for fear of causing clan conflicts and openly trolling in those said battles while basically rolling your eyes and saying "I don't care either way" any time you were confronted about it, only to have you now pay more attention to our posts and issues than you ever did before while an actual member of the clan. I'd go into further detail, but you were asked to leave for a reason, and arguing with you is frankly not worth it and in bad taste. Feel free to say anything you want about us, something tells me you won't last in LLJK for too long either for very similar reasons. Best of luck out there though Mr. Auditore.

told status: megatold

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:46 pm »

Well said. /thread

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2011, 08:19:46 pm »
Karmy, follow your own advice.

Fariki, grow up and take being kicked out of the clan like a man. We will not discuss anything related to Chaos on the forums with you anymore. Ever.

I rarely ever say anything on the forums in regards to wars that are ongoing. However, I feel the need to say something now.

The old crop of FCC members looked up to RS (and later CHAOS) as the big brother whose approval they seek. With that in mind, we've been trying to push for an alliance for ages. I mean, if we were together, why would either of us need to enter into an alliance with a bigger clan? Us against the world and all that mentality, right?

We hung out with you guys, you hung out with us, and the world was peachy before Strat came back up. We wanted to declare our love for you to the whooole world, but we understood when you declined due to the kind of shenanigans little brothers get up to- like getting into a war with the Mercs.

So we figured we'd wait until a more favourable time. This seemed like it. The first I heard of Rebache was when Huey mentioned it to me, and my reaction was a 'not unless we get a longer non-aggression pact or alliance'. I wondered who'd made the offer, and then thought nothing of it.

The way I saw it, CHAOS wouldn't mind having a non-aggression pact or alliance if they had no plans of expansion to the south. The only reason we were wary was due to the Druzhina alliance. And I'm not saying that Druzhina never keep their word (they always do, to the letter) or anything like that- merely that they play to win, and if I had been Druzhina, I'd have gone for us, too.

But somewhere along the way, something soured. Maybe I should have handled the talks myself. Maybe it wouldn't have made a difference. I don't know.

This is hands down the best and only worthwhile post I have seen on this whole war topic. Thank you for that, Kal!

No matter the result of this little conflict, this is still Strat beta and we are (hopefully) all still friends. Let's see what real Strat will bring!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2011, 08:21:39 pm »
This is hands down the worst post I have seen in the entire thread. We literally have no other drama but this strat war, please don't end it.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »
*Insert new fresh never seen before popcorn gif here*

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2011, 08:24:47 pm »
*Insert new fresh never seen before popcorn gif here*
We do need a new movie to come out with someone eating popcorn in an appropriate fashion...  :(