Author Topic: CHAOS Supports Allies in War Effort  (Read 31425 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: CHAOS Supports Allies in War Effort
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2011, 08:36:17 pm »
I cannot think of a collective in all of Strategus that would be more fun to fight against than BRD FCC, and I'm glad Kalam has the perspective that he does.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 08:54:12 pm by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline ALKAOWNI_FOREVER

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • hey what sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2011, 08:37:39 pm »
Karmy, follow your own advice.

Fariki, grow up and take being kicked out of the clan like a man. We will not discuss anything related to Chaos on the forums with you anymore. Ever.

This is hands down the best and only worthwhile post I have seen on this whole war topic. Thank you for that, Kal!

No matter the result of this little conflict, this is still Strat beta and we are (hopefully) all still friends. Let's see what real Strat will bring!
hi i'm in chaos and we're probably the best at everything no joke so papi totally must be mad that he got kicked out of the best clan

Offline kukufarikki

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_EAZIO_CROSSBOTORE
  • IRC nick: papikkikikki
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2011, 08:37:57 pm »

Fariki, grow up and take being kicked out of the clan like a man. We will not discuss anything related to Chaos on the forums with you anymore. Ever.

papikkikikkifarikki*

i don't care about being kicked out of the clan, i'm just bringing up the fact that the clan is being childish in declaring war on BRD without having any real knowledge of their own ability in strat. you should have started out against a smaller clan that isn't defeating everyone they've faced so far.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gildiss
I saw Tears and Shik put a bag over Goatee's kind innocent head and put him into the back of a FEMA truck! WAKE UP CRPG!

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2011, 08:43:48 pm »
I cannot think of a collective in all of Strategus that would be more fun to fight against than BRD FCC, and I'm glad Kalam has the perspective that he does.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:07 pm »
Shit, dude I totally put FCC in my minds eye, but I guess I didn't fully manifest the hologram.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2011, 09:17:47 pm »
In a battle - as in life by the way - you make a personal choice: do you want to be a contributing member of society or just blame random circumstances for your personal misery and derp around instead of contributing. We choose to hire the first kind of person for our battles.

Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow.  ~Dan Rather

(click to show/hide)

I feel bad that Polish_King and Karma both had to apologize for you.

e: I also find it quite funny that I was literally following you to the cabbage field every spawn, the only difference was that I didn't die within ten seconds of an enemy engagement.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:42:47 pm by Classical »

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2011, 09:38:00 pm »
I don't know all about how doing diplomatic stuff caused chaos to give up their Land? You know land must be won through war. I also really distinctly remember that the majority of BRD did not expect outside help nor neccesarily wanted it. I think we were quite happy to go out with a bang with the mercs they were truely worthy opponents. In the end we never promised jack all to give away land to any one who didn't have to risk a single troop to get the land they wanted. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING you will have to EARN IT with real work. In the end I still respect your decisions as play the game well you choose a good powerful ally and moved in on us as what was percieved as a weak time for us. BUT BY GOD WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY! NOT GUNNA LET SOME MEGA FACTION and its VASSALS come in boss us around and fold before their percieved might. BRD has almost always spit in the face of larger odds in its history to my knowledge.

And to all these crazy baseless threads that BRD doesn't keep its word.

FIRST YOU MUST OBTAIN OUR WORD FOR US TO BETRAY IT!

THIS MEANS MAKE A REAL TREATY THAT WE SAY WE WILL KEEP TO!

I am always told by matey and kesh and kalam etc that they have very specifically stated that they can not promise anything to those who seem to think they have entered any sort of contract.

We have kept 100% to any of our agreements that were official.

As a sidenote I have never been in on any of the "Talks" that these agreements are "Broken"
So I am still a grunt and could be completely wrong about my higher ups.
I would just like to state my view and side of what "I Know."
Anything we have posted on the forums and agreed to in a most public manner we have kept our word to
the letter.

And Chaos is no small clan. You all have really boomed in population like ats only scarier as the general skill seems to be higher sorta like ats when it was at that stage.

[Side note I am the loud obnoxious grunt of Brd. I am sorry if I have said anything that my other fellow members don't agree with here but this is how this grunt has seen everything lately this is solely my opinion on this matter, I in no way speak for the entirety of my clan.]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 09:39:59 pm by Greziz »

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2011, 09:41:39 pm »
TLDR?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2011, 09:44:54 pm »
No such luxuries with Linden, you either read it all or you get nothing!

oh and linden we have kept our word to all our not posted all over the forums deals as well. Black Rose, xkhan, TKoV, Fallen, HRE and DRZ (if they don't want to try and twist things) can vouch.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2011, 10:07:36 pm »
I feel bad that Polish_King and Karma both had to apologize for you.

Glad you found a shoulder to cry on. Mine you will not get.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2011, 10:21:03 pm »
I have no idea...

Are you new? Seeing your title of "grunt", I'm guessing you have no clue of the talks between the leaders of Chaos and your own clan, so settle down champ. I'm seeing a trend now since viewing Ecko's post about BRD and their erratic diplomacy and what the Chaos Council members have been saying. In conclusion, let your higher-ups deal with diplomacy so you can avoid posting your misconception of events.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 10:23:22 pm by Sauce »

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2011, 10:23:11 pm »
Are you new? Seeing your title of "grunt", I'm guessing you have no clue of the talks between the leaders of Chaos and your own clan, so settle down champ. I'm seeing a trend now since viewing Ecko's post about BRD and their erratic diplomacy and what the Chaos Council members have been saying. In conclusion, let your higher-ups deal with diplomacy so you can avoid posting your misconception of events.

This.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2011, 10:32:25 pm »

hes Linden_BRD, so i imagine that he isn't new

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2011, 10:40:07 pm »
I am not new but as you can see I am obnoxious and have very firm opinions. Thus I doubt I will ever really see the inside of what is happening in diplomacy or ever rise above the status of grunt in any clan. I am just stating how I see things through the looking glass I am given.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2011, 10:43:38 pm »
to be fair, sauce would know as much or less than linden about it all.