Author Topic: LLJK and ATS cold war?  (Read 16172 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: LLJK and ATS cold war?
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2011, 10:53:16 pm »
After reading this thread consider this the last time i help LLJK in a strat battle.

You may not have a choice, apparently they don't understand when they're told they're not wanted.

<Captain ClassicalOct 27, 2010>
The entire thread is silly, it's like one public airing of the Northern Empire's garbage. I don't understand how it was logical in any way shape or form to start that thread, is Ecko retarded, maybe he's a masochist at heart. It makes Ecko look two-faced, and somehow proud of it, he even openly talked about his plans for war with some of the Euro clans, and I guess he's pretending they can't read the thread?

Either way, it's Gaga acting calm, and collected (For once.. It's loving weird), while Ecko gets even more angry, and keeps posting smut, making himself look like an idiot even more (If he was smart he'd have the thread locked, and move on like the topics never was brought up, and deal with whatever Strategus backlash it caused with some of the Euro clans). The rest of the thread is just Gorath trying to troll LLJK, he doesn't seem to realize we find everything he says hilarious, like some sort of verbal cake-like food.

God, loving drama. Why are you even talking to Ecko, Duster? Socratic is in charge of all diplomatic relations as of yesterday, apologize, set up a meeting, and send our Diplomat! Anyways, I'll spectate in the tourney for the most part, unless someone wants me hot rockin' bod for their team.

e: I can't even find the locked thread, did he have it deleted (Smarter move than locking)? Someone link me the locked thread or something.

Sanitize your ass Socratic, it's about to be kissed by Goons!
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2011, 10:55:47 pm »
gorath you're reading that thread and know you're just being laughed at why are you still posting? good lord.
FREE ALLERS

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2011, 11:09:48 pm »
Gorath, you know I fully expect you to show up for this event right? If you don't show up to be my battle buddy you will ruin your E-cred/honor.

Edit: Gorath I take your silence as acceptance. Let us train together in this thread. Oh gorath your sword is sooooo big where are you going to put something THAT big?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:24:45 pm by Secret Agent Cow »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2011, 11:58:01 pm »

You may not have a choice, apparently they don't understand when they're told they're not wanted.

<Captain ClassicalOct 27, 2010>
The entire thread is silly, it's like one public airing of the Northern Empire's garbage. I don't understand how it was logical in any way shape or form to start that thread, is Ecko retarded, maybe he's a masochist at heart. It makes Ecko look two-faced, and somehow proud of it, he even openly talked about his plans for war with some of the Euro clans, and I guess he's pretending they can't read the thread?

Either way, it's Gaga acting calm, and collected (For once.. It's loving weird), while Ecko gets even more angry, and keeps posting smut, making himself look like an idiot even more (If he was smart he'd have the thread locked, and move on like the topics never was brought up, and deal with whatever Strategus backlash it caused with some of the Euro clans). The rest of the thread is just Gorath trying to troll LLJK, he doesn't seem to realize we find everything he says hilarious, like some sort of verbal cake-like food.

God, loving drama. Why are you even talking to Ecko, Duster? Socratic is in charge of all diplomatic relations as of yesterday, apologize, set up a meeting, and send our Diplomat! Anyways, I'll spectate in the tourney for the most part, unless someone wants me hot rockin' bod for their team.

e: I can't even find the locked thread, did he have it deleted (Smarter move than locking)? Someone link me the locked thread or something.

Sanitize your ass Socratic, it's about to be kissed by Goons!

GOOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSS
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2011, 12:18:44 am »
Gorath, you know I fully expect you to show up for this event right? If you don't show up to be my battle buddy you will ruin your E-cred/honor.

Edit: Gorath I take your silence as acceptance. Let us train together in this thread. Oh gorath your sword is sooooo big where are you going to put something THAT big?

I am still in debate between your ass, your ear and your left eye socket.  Perhaps I should bring a friend or two and get a little gangland action going?   :wink:

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2011, 12:35:20 am »
I am still in debate between your ass, your ear and your left eye socket.  Perhaps I should bring a friend or two and get a little gangland action going?   :wink:
Hey, hey it is a 2v2 tournament silly. Plus with your size I am sure you could easily take the place of AT LEAST two other people.

Offline LLJK_MJ_Turbo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_MJ_Turbo_Cav
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2011, 01:54:46 am »
Can't we all be friends?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2011, 02:08:31 am »

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2011, 02:10:19 am »
Yeah, Gorath is only allowed one battle buddy at a time, folks and he is ALLLLLLL mine  :twisted:

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2011, 02:15:15 am »
Yeah, Gorath is only allowed one battle buddy at a time, folks and he is ALLLLLLL mine  :twisted:

You know it.  Now bite the pillow, cause I'm going in dry.   :twisted:

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2011, 02:28:08 am »
Oh gorath you are so naughty.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2011, 03:16:15 am »
this shit is gay :/
Turtles

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2011, 03:59:19 am »
im gay
FREE ALLERS

Offline arab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: im gay
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2011, 04:40:35 am »
i too, am gay
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2011, 05:06:43 am »
PSHHHH get out, Gorath and I are not gay, we were just doing some training as battle buddies. The "i'm going in dry" thing was referring to the lack of sweat he broke killing all of other other battle buddies before him. He told me to bite the pillow as a metaphor to biting or holding onto his large flabby body, or else I will be vanquished in a fit of LARPing majesty.

Edit: AND NAKED MAN HUGS ARE NOT GAY TYVM

Double edit: AND NEITHER IS MUTUAL TOUCHING.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:15:59 am by Secret Agent Cow »