Author Topic: Stupid Ewok and Gigantic castle map  (Read 3408 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: Stupid Ewok and Gigantic castle map
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 04:11:25 pm »
QMD is a myth and not to mention no noob knows about it.  Unless you have a web interface to show votes for/against maps it is pointless

I am talking about the forums, I tell them to go vote it off on the forums like the MOTD says
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 04:24:54 pm »
I am talking about the forums, I tell them to go vote it off on the forums like the MOTD says

lol Airith hasnt checked that thread in months, plus its doubtful he plays anymore.  Need more than 1-2 ppl need access to alter rotation and those people should be ACTIVE admins, not ppl who dont even play the game anymore.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 08:23:18 pm »
+1
Yeah, Airith hasn't been around for awhile. If he is, its rare. But, as far as I know, that's only for the community servers, not the official ones. I have no idea who deals with maps on those. I haven't heard anything about map voting or changing on the official servers except the one thread for people to submit maps. The servers don't need more maps; they need to overhaul the rotation. Drop some native and add some custom ones. But there needs to be someone dedicated to keeping up with the maps, removing old ones, fixing buggy ones, etc.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch