Poll

Do you like donkleaps as an admin?

Yeah, he's doing great.
51 (52%)
He's too harsh with his powers.
47 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Boycott the community servers.  (Read 11539 times)

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Argoth
Re: Boycott the community servers.
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 02:11:07 am »
He banned Pike_Bastard for having the word Bastard in his name, claiming it to be a curse word.
(click to show/hide)
If I didn't know any better I'd think he is eager to use his admin privileges .

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:48 am »
+2
Donkleaps took over the server for Ecko.. That's fine.
But to try and change how things have been done for so long, is not your place. You're slowly killing the community servers, I hope you realize that.

Fucking moron.

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 02:16:03 am »
Fucking moron.

I sort of agree with mechanix,but if you are going to change, give the players a little more slack with the changes until were accustomed.

Offline Diomedes

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
  • Cat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sootnik_Diomedes
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:26 am »
+1
Community servers are nice.  Fewer LLJK generally make for more dependable teams.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:59 am »
Community-servers? Sounds like communism. Also, aint these the ATS servers?
NA official is the community servers, nothing else.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 03:22:05 am »
Fucking moron.

Completely unnecessary. Show a little class, just a little.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 03:28:39 am »
+6
I had a whole post ready to go. It was a thing of beauty, denouncing the mentality of the many, many egocentric, fuck-headed children who play this game. I did not support any particular person here, instead I chose the side of intelligence--of responsibility, with much candor. So much sarcasm... I even brought elephants into the fray. There were metaphores and flying lizard people, too.

But then I spazzed and hit some magical combination of keys that sent me back a fucking page, and all my rage dissappeared.

I might suggest to some of the Things ("people" or "children", I guess, though their behavior does not suggest that so human a label would be appropriate) follow my lead. Accidentally hit the "back" button, or close your laptop, or fall off your chair and knock yourself unconscious on the corner of your desk for a short amount of time. Do something, anything, which might interrupt your train of thought, and in so doing pull your mind from this thread like a drowning person is pulled from the ocean by a passing fisherman--by a happy cooincidence, in other words. While you're metaphorically drying off, think about the ridiculous things you planned on saying. Think about the stupidity that you would have subjected the world to had that happy cooincidence not occured.

Then fuck yourself with a rake.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 03:31:05 am »
I had a whole post ready to go. It was a thing of beauty, denouncing the mentality of the many, many egocentric, fuck-headed children who play this game. I did not support any particular person here, instead I chose the side of intelligence--of responsibility, with much candor. So much sarcasm... I even brought elephants into the fray. There were metaphores and flying lizard people, too.

But then I spazzed and hit some magical combination of keys that sent me back a fucking page, and all my rage dissappeared.

I might suggest to some of the Things ("people" or "children", I guess, though their behavior does not suggest that so human a label would be appropriate) follow my lead. Accidentally hit the "back" button, or close your laptop, or fall off your chair and knock yourself unconscious on the corner of your desk for a short amount of time. Do something, anything, which might interrupt your train of thought, and in so doing pull your mind from this thread like a drowning person is pulled from the ocean by a passing fisherman--by a happy cooincidence, in other words. While you're metaphorically drying off, think about the ridiculous things you planned on saying. Think about the stupidity that you would have subjected the world to had that happy cooincidence not occured.

This post blew my mind.  :shock:
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 03:39:52 am »
Stop categorizing this as an FPS.

Its as FPS as any shooter game, 3rd person view doesnt really change much.  The game operates just like FPS games as it is heavily based on ping and twitch skill.

Warband multiplayer is more akin to FPS Counterstrike than it is Gears or War/God of War or any of those other gay console TPS games.

Quote from: Donk
This is one of the issues I am trying to address. It will be done by making sure all admins on the Community servers are on the same page as far as policy goes. I jsut ask for a little time while I try to get everything into place.

Yep, us intelligent players will realize positive changes take time and there are going to be some speed bumps.

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 03:42:51 am »
Its as FPS as any shooter game, 3rd person view doesnt really change much.  The game operates just like FPS games as it is heavily based on ping and twitch skill.

Warband multiplayer is more akin to FPS Counterstrike than it is Gears or War/God of War or any of those other gay console TPS games.

I believe he was getting his panties all in a twist because someone insisted that Warband was a first person SHOOTER, never mind that ranged weapons are all the rage and always will be. Doesn't matter if it's bows, crossbows, or throwing weapons, it's still ranged!!! *Steps off the soapbox*

Continue with your thread please.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 04:02:43 am »

Wat.

Offline Starfucker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 04:29:54 am »
meh.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 05:19:04 am by Starfucker »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:49 am »
Until they get unbanned DL will be playing on the official severs.
Speak for yourself bud-eh.

Offline Argoth

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 04:37:51 am »
Speak for yourself bud-eh.
Nobody took me seriously and there making me look like a fool. They will all be dealt with.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 04:40:41 am »
Nobody took me seriously and there making me look like a fool. They will all be dealt with.
No seriously, I see Lyran, Ace, Bran, dontbanmeagain, and pinkiepie in the siege right now.