Author Topic: Question - Time of Day  (Read 617 times)

Offline Fyre

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Is this a dagger which I see before me?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fyre (cRPG), MrX (Native)
Question - Time of Day
« on: August 18, 2011, 11:14:35 pm »
So, I'm fairly sure I set my offset correctly, and when I go to settings it gives me the correct time, but the time at the top of my page it says 0 o clock when the actual time is 5PM. So I'm really not sure how I'm supposed to work out this battle thing cause I don't know the times :S
Sigspace to be filled later.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Question - Time of Day
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:17:54 pm »
So, I'm fairly sure I set my offset correctly, and when I go to settings it gives me the correct time, but the time at the top of my page it says 0 o clock when the actual time is 5PM. So I'm really not sure how I'm supposed to work out this battle thing cause I don't know the times :S

Not sure what the 0 o clock thing is. It's the same for me. I think it might be the weather generator thing?

But it's got nothing to do with the battles. Your battle times will be correct if the settings offset shows the correct time.

Offline Fyre

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Is this a dagger which I see before me?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fyre (cRPG), MrX (Native)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:12:13 am »
Not sure what the 0 o clock thing is. It's the same for me. I think it might be the weather generator thing?

But it's got nothing to do with the battles. Your battle times will be correct if the settings offset shows the correct time.

Alright, thanks.
Sigspace to be filled later.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 03:33:45 pm »

Yeah, I think it controls the time of day on servers. You have the weather forecast next to it.
Don't.