• cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
Re: wpf
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 03:17:57 am »
hmm from my calculation you need 65, if you can try it before going up to 86  :)

13+13 = 26 (PT 2)

1.6+8.4+2+20+7 = 39 (Armor weight+7)

39+26= 65
it doesn't work that way. Total armor weight has a stupidly long complex formula for finding out wpf reduction.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 03:35:05 am »
well that stupid formula have been working for me for the time being...  :P

otherwise give me the damn rocket science formula and i'll use my fucking computer to calculate the result...  :rolleyes:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 01:11:05 am »
I did extensive testing with another clan mate last night with 86 wpf in throwing last night, Seems that the 14 penalty starts tiering higher with higher armor, Not just the EFFECTIVE armor penalty that hurts your wpn prof.
seems that the more armor you wear, the higher the penalty becomes, If he wore light armor he could pick up PT 5 weapons, but with just a slight ajustment in armor he no longer pick them up.

With plate armor seems that the 14xPT whatever forumal Tiers up close to 17-20 x PT.

Just thought u guys should know.

eventually with the PT penalty you can only pick up PT 2-3 weapons
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 03:52:59 am »
No, that IS the effective armor penalty. Just the effective amror penalty is a "complex formula of fuck you".
The requirement is 13 WPF per power throw level, btw. Armor just lowers your WPF. More weight = more decreasing, apparently non-linearly.
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.