Poll

Does Lorne have a superiority complex?

yes
45 (78.9%)
yes
12 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Lorne's Napoleon Complex  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
Re: Lorne's Napoleon Complex
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 03:21:17 pm »
On all of these notes If there is any removal and replacement of any admins I say we nominate and vote for those we believe would be good for the position and if not possible for this i believe we should atleast be given a list of new candidates and discuss said candidates.

We, the people, are in no position to do any such thing, and that's rightly so.

Offline Mustang_Sweets

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Avid rum drinker.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Caldaria (Bridge Burners)
  • Game nicks: Stang_the_Swilling
Re: Lorne's Napoleon Complex
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 03:23:30 pm »
You guys were not there. Lorne did not ban for no reason it was a tk BAN. Stop trying to make Lorne to be NAPOLEON or a terrible admin. Personally I play on the ATS server ALL the time. And I only EVER see people banned for TK's and or Trolling after they get dozens of warnings. For the TK's I was there and Wallace tked several times in a row. I have also seen Wallace tk before so Maybe he was on a watch list. I give the admins credit for doing a good job and keeping the goons In Check. Kudos too you Lorne.  :P
I play with wallace all the time the reason he ends up tking a few people is because they stepped into his swing and since he can one shot almost anyone they are tked. They are accidents the many tks that happened with this ban was an organized action, the people involved were attempting to make an item for the siege and needed to be tked to spawn with more material for this item.
I wear armor to protect myself from team mates.

That's right I am the beast master. Now, prepare to be tamed bitches!