Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 20883 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 10:08:33 pm »
Then why the hell did you say "the people" instead of BRD and Co/Barbaros?! There is an extremely clear and simple way to distinguish the difference in the English language, and saying "the people" in the fashion you did refers to everyone in the thread since you did not add clarity to the sentence and what the subject was.

"you are not entitled to talk about Mercs and their promises if you are contradicting yourself. I thought you'd understand that." As for putting words in mouths, mind quoting me on when I was talking about Mercs and promises? Not sure I have been talking about any promises of the mercs, and just that a half a dozen of your members are complete fucktwits.

At the start of the war, I ahve to admit that I respected and liked The Mercs, but right now yeah I am biased against you and pretty much everyone on both sides of this attrocious little mud flinging contest. At this point to hell with everyone on all sides for turning this into what it is. How is that for biased?

Kesh was talking about our promises to other clans. Ok I'm going to clear out few things for you :

1 Who attacked first? BRD or Mercs?
(click to show/hide)

2 Who made the first flame post? Mercs or BRD?
(click to show/hide)

3 Who abused bugs in almost every battle until now?
(click to show/hide)

I don't care if you don't respect me or my clan but if you are fighting a solid reality, maybe its time to take a step and think once again. What is wrong in this story?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2011, 10:09:45 pm »
+2
Offtopic: Why are people responding to tear's posts? He is twelve for fcks sake.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2011, 10:10:58 pm »
/Sarcasm/ Good job muting Keshian u besterds!

He shall have his revenge when he gets his Pokémon avatar!

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2011, 10:11:12 pm »
We all lov ToD
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2011, 10:13:52 pm »
+1
Concerning culprits: if item re-distribution is considered bug exploitation, and you want someone to blame, blame me. I'll take sole responsibility for whatever the grievances are. If you want someone to ban, ban me. This is where the buck stops, after all.

Doesn't matter whose idea it was. Only those who used that will be punished. We don't need someone to be banned, we need exploit abusers being banned. What the hell were you guys thinking when you've decided to use it? It's an obvious old bug and using it is breaking at least 2 points of General Rules. And there is no excuse for using it. If you see an obvious bug/exploit you have to report it but not use it. If you don't do this - you get banned. As I've already said in IRC, I always report bugs and I don't use them to have any benefits.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2011, 10:14:31 pm »
+4
Lol Kesh, who whined endlessly about 22nd, who spent countless posts detailing personal conspiracy theories in full, who talks shit to other clans on the forums and declares war because of a territory dispute, who had 90+ generations, is making fun of people for taking the game too seriously. Comedy gold.
And then goes around still pretending to know wtf he's talking about, when every single action his clan have made has been full of fail.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2011, 10:15:02 pm »
+5
can we call it the Kesh Bomb then instead of the equipment bomb?
I just wish i was not going away on vacation so i could be in this fight to see what happens.
Leader of BS

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2011, 10:15:41 pm »
/Sarcasm/ Good job muting Keshian u besterds!

He shall have his revenge when he gets his Pokémon avatar!
I'd say: Have fun being muted bitch! He always fucking - me in the old awesomebar system, getting me muted. He deserves it.

And Kalam, I don't even have words for you supporting this kind of crap.
Don't mind the fish.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2011, 10:18:30 pm »
I'd say: Have fun being muted bitch! He always fucking - me in the old awesomebar system, getting me muted. He deserves it.

And Kalam, I don't even have words for you supporting this kind of crap.

I won't give you - but no + either.

:-D Also get aut from this thread and start getting more pokemenz recruits!

Offline Akincibegi

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Akincibegi and a lot of alts
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2011, 10:19:14 pm »
 :shock: im shocked mant seems brd guys wanna defeated buy wooden sticks and cudgels ok it ll be fun for me.hiding behind a bug or whatelse is just the job of cowards even in a game  :lol:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2011, 10:19:29 pm »
+3
Kesh was talking about our promises to other clans. Ok I'm going to clear out few things for you :

1 Who attacked first? BRD or Mercs?
(click to show/hide)

2 Who made the first flame post? Mercs or BRD?
(click to show/hide)

3 Who abused bugs in almost every battle until now?
(click to show/hide)

I don't care if you don't respect me or my clan but if you are fighting a solid reality, maybe its time to take a step and think once again. What is wrong in this story?

Right, let me clarify a few things for you now that I have stepped abck and found my stance the same:
1.) I agree
2.) I agree
3.) I have seen both sides with my own eyes exploit (Invisible walls ring a bell?)

What is wrong with this story? A lot, a whole bloody lot is wrong with this story. What you don't seem to udnerstand is not that I am saying "Mercs u so bad and evil rarw I hates you all lololol you got hacked nothing wrong with that." What I am saying is that you have a lot of idiotic members who keep acting like when BRD does something it is the entire NA Community (In their own words) who support every little actions, and is against you and yadda yadda blah blah blah. God damnit how hard is it to understand that if a bunch of your members keep pointing fingers at the whole NA Community when they shoudl only be pointing at the FCC then NOT SURPSINGLY quite a few members of the NA Community are going to say "shut up piss off and who cares."

I will now leave the thread as this is the third time I have said this and people are not getting my point and likely never will.

I sincerely hope that no further hackings are done on any side, that some of the Merc members learn who the NA Clans are, and that Both of BRD and Mercs suddenly learn to get along make sweet love and have babies together OR murder each other seneslessly on the battlefield in good clean fun and stop splashing mud all over the whole damn forum.

EDIT: And seriously, this:
Offtopic: Why are people responding to tear's posts? He is twelve for fcks sake.
This is the smartest post in the entire thread.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:21:16 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2011, 10:21:52 pm »
No Merc member did exploit invisible walls, but another faction. go read the 35 page post again.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2011, 10:23:40 pm »
Countberenger, Keshian, here's another post from an EU player to give a -1 to...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2011, 10:23:59 pm »
you are 2nd strategus' 22nd (loud, pompous small clan that has egoes tied up so much in this game you are willing to be the talking puppets of a much larger clan just to win). 

U NO INSULT 22ND
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2011, 10:26:02 pm »
+4
BRD and co lost all priveleges to say 'get over yourself, its just a game' when they showed that they were willing to fuck with our personal lives by forcing us to stay up till all hours of the morning, day in, day out. Now they keep grasping at all any any straws available, like this bullshit.

Someone have a gun to your head? It is just a game. If you decide that staying up until 4 in the morning is worth it to you then you made your own choice.

Prime time for NA is middle of the fucking night for EU and Prime time EU is middle of the fucking night for NA.
If you want someone to blame for having to fight in the middle of the night blame chadz for not splitting strategus.

Honestly that was probably the dumbest post I have read, and I read this whole thread.

I tried hard not to say anything, I don't support exploiting at all. But bitching about us forcing you to fight in the middle of the night is insulting. I've stayed up until 5 am to fight a battle. It was my own choice, my CHOICE.

As a final note: Fuck off haters, we're gonna win this shit.