Author Topic: Ironflesh needs to be changed  (Read 7871 times)

Offline ArchonAlarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Late 15th cen. English Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ArchonAlarion, DON'T_WAKE_GRANDPA, NASTY_TURTLE, UNARMED_CLASS_ DON'T_BAN_PLS, et al.
Re: Ironflesh needs to be changed
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 06:06:33 pm »
ironflesh as armor would make more sense

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2011, 06:16:45 pm »
I like this thread so +1

Also i do think that IronFlesh needs to be changed some how because atm it is underpowered.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:22:30 pm by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Candiru

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 22nd_War_Candiru
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2011, 06:21:23 pm »
+1
Human being to the mob..
What’s a mob to a king? What’s a king to a god?
What’s a god to a non-believer? Who don’t believe in anything?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2011, 06:26:06 pm »
Crpg has like 5000 players, right?

Let's assume that 1000 players are pretty active.

14K, and 6K are active.

Further more...
If every player could donate just 10 euros,(
This will never happen.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Konrax

• Count
  • Renown: 281
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Konrax of Chaos
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 06:27:31 pm »
+1
If you fight a strength build that stacks IF with a balanced build or even an agility build, it takes way too many hits to kill them already.

By balanced I mean 6 powerstrike, and 6 wm.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 06:34:20 pm »
Give -immune to projectile damage- or -spell shield that reflects ranged damage to TK'er / leecher on your team- to guys who have 6+ ironflesh ! (Yes , like me !)
TBH, i got 6 IF and i use +3 heraldic transitional , i can pretty much say that iron flesh is good as it is.
I can take shitloads of hits before i die but getting staggered due to ranged spam is the problem in this game.
Actually the whole stagger thing is pain in the ass.
Infantry shoot xbows or throw axes and shit, archers spam their arrows even a fukken peasant throws shit at you and cuz of the idiotic stagger you can't play.
Weapons are already nerfed like hell.They are slow as my grandma , they hit like a joke damage is not the problem getting shitstunned by a fukken peasant who throws knives is the problem.And yeah polestun...another retardic thing....

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 06:41:39 pm »

Let's assume that 1000 players are pretty active.  If every player could donate just 10 euros,(  to play  other sh1tty games like world of warcraft you have to pay every month, while warband/crpg is free, once you have a cd key)  the developers could get 10k euros , with this money it would be possible to hire someone who could help to code/program and stuff like that.
I don't want to sound disrespectful, I fully understand that coding/programming isn't easy and it requires devs free time. This is why the playerbase should start donating.  Perhaps the developers can set a donation target, and specify what we would receive in return for it.
Really, donating isn’t that expensive. Consider how much you spend if you go out and drink some beers, smoke cigarettes etc... Then consider how much time you spend with warband/crpg, and it's free...  It is worth it to invest some euros in the development of this game IMO.

Is there another way to donate besides paypal?

Offline ArchonAlarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 54
  • Late 15th cen. English Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ArchonAlarion, DON'T_WAKE_GRANDPA, NASTY_TURTLE, UNARMED_CLASS_ DON'T_BAN_PLS, et al.
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 07:10:40 pm »
I don't want ironflesh to be better than it is now, just different.

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2011, 11:10:06 pm »
Make ironflesh give 3 life instead of 2. Unless people are wearing plate or have many looms they mostly all die 2-3 hits from me. While having 6 ps 7 or 8 and even when i had 12 ps on my str guy. Sure they die 1 hit or 2 if their wearing no armor or have a low str build but it seems to be basically just about always 2-3 hits.

Now if they got full plate on they last 3 4 or 5 hits plate has some magic about it, lowers the massive arrow damage there is now to crap. And make people glance, lowers the damage by quite a bit. Right now plate seems to be the only thing making you last more hits. 8 iron 9 iron or even 10 doesn't do that much if you're wearing medium armors or less. The ironflesh as it is now doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. So make it x3 health vs x2. Or like other people said, make it add armor.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2011, 01:25:59 am »
Nerf STR HP buff by half and ironflesh's +2 HP will be good enough.

+3 HP will make STR + Ironflesh ridiculous (It is already ridiculous for the amount of hits my STR based character can take with decent footwork)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2011, 02:12:42 am »
Buff armor soak again. Make bounces actually happen, especially for those ridiculous 15/24 2h fairies. I know it was stupid when balanced builds glanced on plate systematically, but now because bounces are out, there's no point in not taking as much agi as you can. Glancing is a refreshing feature that forces people to change how they play, like crushthrough. But exactly like crusthrough, it has to remain special. Currently it's not special, it's impossible. I tried a full str build with +3 black armor. Went to the duel server. First of all, it was hard since I needed ages to turn, move or block, and basically everybody could do as many castor swings as they like on me. But that's not the problem. A pure str build shouldn't be viable, and it isn't. The problem was that even 12/24 shielders with swords could hit my armor without bouncing a single time (with a correct angle ofc.) . The only advantage I had was to survive a lot of punishment. A lot. But it's useless since I was completely helpless between my opponent's swings. Not to mention that I got knocked down by a dildo mace -_-

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2011, 04:32:51 am »
+2
I'm pretty sure CMP just said "We can't be assed to do it". That's pretty much the end of the discussion regardless of who's "right".
And how!

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2011, 04:30:56 pm »

Let's assume that 1000 players are pretty active.  If every player could donate just 10 euros,(  to play  other sh1tty games like world of warcraft you have to pay every month, while warband/crpg is free, once you have a cd key)  the developers could get 10k euros , with this money it would be possible to hire someone who could help to code/program and stuff like that.
I don't want to sound disrespectful, I fully understand that coding/programming isn't easy and it requires devs free time. This is why the playerbase should start donating.  Perhaps the developers can set a donation target, and specify what we would receive in return for it.
Really, donating isn’t that expensive. Consider how much you spend if you go out and drink some beers, smoke cigarettes etc... Then consider how much time you spend with warband/crpg, and it's free...  It is worth it to invest some euros in the development of this game IMO.

Would be very good if CRPG add a new feature . Premium players. Like players who pay a CRPG premium membership they will get 50%+ extra EXP plus no Skip the fun reload time limit.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2011, 04:38:30 pm »
  If every player could donate just 10 euros

if every person on the world would donate just 10 cents to me,  i would be filthy rich.  lets do this,  hell yeah!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2011, 04:41:53 pm »
Would be very good if CRPG add a new feature . Premium players. Like players who pay a CRPG premium membership they will get 50%+ extra EXP plus no Skip the fun reload time limit.

yeah,  kill the mod.

on a side note,  devs arent allowed to make money on the mod
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!