Author Topic: And finally people show their true colors.  (Read 55377 times)

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
Re: And finally people show their true colors.
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2011, 12:10:08 pm »
I bet youre one of those natives saying c-rpg sucks and is for only X people and then in the end you are playing it..
You arent the first.

I played crpg since before upkeep, retirement, before strategus was even suggested. Back when servers were being reset multiple times a day and I had to fight constantly with 200+ ping.

You know nothing about me, and your ignorance just makes you seem like what most people view you as already, a pretentious arrogant cunt.

When the world is collapsing on you I believe you'd use any tactics too as long as its not cheating.

You mean cheating like dropping and picking up an arbalest to reload it? Something I saw at least 2 of your people doing? I really have nothing against you Nocti, and I mean this as inoffensively as possible, but it seems (from my limited vantage point) that you have minimal idea of what your own people are doing. Sure professing to be playing to prove skill, not exploiting, etc is all great. But to say so when Mercs have exploited in a good number of strategus battles is just daft.
Think that's all I have to say. Good day mercs.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:15:41 pm by Anwyl »

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2011, 12:16:49 pm »
I played crpg since before upkeep, retirement, before strategus was even suggested. Back when servers were being reset multiple times a day and I had to fight constantly with 200+ ping.

You know nothing about me, and your ignorance just makes you seem like what most people view you as already, a pretentious arrogant cunt. Think that's all I have to say. Good day mercs.

Yes, its true that I dont know anything about you because since july of 2010 when I started playing crpg I havent seen you once on nor tw crpg forums/new crpg forums or ingame in either new NA servers or EU servers. So I presumed you are a troll from TW forums, and it wouldnt be the first time.
You can call me a "prenetious arrogant cunt", truth be told I only wrote what I wrote before because you gave me the exact same impression about you.
*I know you in another community and you seem like a nice person there, I dont see why you are being such a cunt to mercs now you talk about like you know all the truth behind everything , getting the feeling you are siding with BRD because you are NA, thats normal.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:47:34 pm by Mtemtko »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #302 on: July 29, 2011, 01:00:30 pm »
Yes, its true that I dont know anything about you because since july of 2010 when I started playing crpg I havent seen you once on nor tw crpg forums/new crpg forums or ingame in either new NA servers or EU servers. So I presumed you are a troll from TW forums, and it wouldnt be the first time.
You can call me a "prenetious arrogant cunt", truth be told I only wrote what I wrote before because you gave me the exact same impression about you.
*I know you in another community and you seem like a nice person there, I dont see why you are being such a cunt to mercs now you talk about like you know all the truth behind everything , getting the feeling you are siding with BRD because you are NA, thats normal.

In Anwyl's defense, Mercenaries so far have been nothing but disrespectful and rude to us. As much as we try to keep our heads above the constant taunts and trolling, it tends to get to you after awhile.

I am sure this is your fellow member's intentions though Mtemtko, and as much as we would like to stay civil and kind it gets increasingly difficult as we are getting fed up with this forum drama.

The reason we are standing with BRD isn't because they are NA, but because they have been good friends and allies to us. We have nothing against EU clans just because we are NA, though it does seem the bonding is a bit more forced as we don't often get to play on the servers with eachother.

Granted, if we were EU judging from the conduct of your fellow member's on this forum and within the Strategus battles we have fought against them we would stand with BRD  anyways. Sadly, it is difficult to see how they would treat us if we were not against them.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Graf_Hodenschaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trade Guild
  • Game nicks: Graf_Hodenschaf
  • IRC nick: Graf_Hodenschaf
« Reply #303 on: July 29, 2011, 01:08:20 pm »

But Mtemtko, you are arrogant. You proofed it today ingame, when i only asked a normal question ( remember your answers? look at strategus - check out the battle stats - asking silly questions [ short form of ya answers] ). Such a behaviour doesnt  bring you friends. At least i think you dont need them anymore, cause we know you have won...
Livestreaming crpg:  twitch.tv/beerman_aut

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 29, 2011, 01:10:13 pm »
In Anwyl's defense, Mercenaries so far have been nothing but disrespectful and rude to us. As much as we try to keep our heads above the constant taunts and trolling, it tends to get to you after awhile.

I am sure this is your fellow member's intentions though Mtemtko, and as much as we would like to stay civil and kind it gets increasingly difficult as we are getting fed up with this forum drama.

The reason we are standing with BRD isn't because they are NA, but because they have been good friends and allies to us. We have nothing against EU clans just because we are NA, though it does seem the bonding is a bit more forced as we don't often get to play on the servers with eachother.

Granted, if we were EU judging from the conduct of your fellow member's on this forum and within the Strategus battles we have fought against them we would stand with BRD  anyways. Sadly, it is difficult to see how they would treat us if we were not against them.
Afaik you attacked us first without a warning, and then in most of your battles you were naked and got your spawn capped, getting away with it with almost all tickets.
You should have expected flaming from mercs, how would you feel when some random X faction gangs on you in middle of a war only to stall your armies with naked players?
And yeah, mercs are becoming notorious from their forum drama, and we had ego/arrogance since old strategus, I give you that.
You brought all the trolling and flaming on yourself, imo you could have just kept supplying BRD and no one would ever know, dont toss all the blame on us.

But Mtemtko, you are arrogant. You proofed it today ingame, when i only asked a normal question ( remember your answers? look at strategus - check out the battle stats - asking silly questions [ short form of ya answers] ). Such a behaviour doesnt  bring you friends. At least i think you dont need them anymore, cause we know you have won...

Arrogant? Sorry, I was just pissed off big time because I couldnt participate in the battles because of my internet died, how would you feel after letting down your clan when it has its biggest battles?

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #305 on: July 29, 2011, 01:11:39 pm »
+1
hmm apparently mercs haven't changed that much :D
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #306 on: July 29, 2011, 01:12:19 pm »
hmm apparently mercs haven't changed that much :D

/thread

:D

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #307 on: July 29, 2011, 01:15:54 pm »
Hmm, no I dont have any anger against NA, or any of their clans, whatever.
I just dislike those that came and backstabbed us ( you know who you are, no need to mention names  :wink: )
Like little vultures  :twisted:

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2011, 01:21:04 pm »
Afaik you attacked us first without a warning, and then in most of your battles you were naked and got your spawn capped, getting away with it with almost all tickets.
You should have expected flaming from mercs, how would you feel when some random X faction gangs on you in middle of a war only to stall your armies with naked players?
And yeah, mercs are becoming notorious from their forum drama, and we had ego/arrogance since old strategus, I give you that.
You brought all the trolling and flaming on yourself, imo you could have just kept supplying BRD and no one would ever know, dont toss all the blame on us.

Ahh, this is a misconception. Let me clear things up for you as you seem to have been misinformed. First off, we may have attacked you first but just because we are battling someone in Strategus we didn't expect to be flamed and trolled by them.

Second off, we had ONE battle where we spawned naked and were spawn capped. Only ONE, after which we apologized to the Mercenaries and Noctivigant seemed to be happy, he even told Mercenaries to stop posting in our thread.

You guys make it seem like this is our trademark, like we have done it multiple times and like it is all we do and this is not the case at all.

Perhaps it is because that was our only battle against the Mercenaries? Of course most of our battles against the mercenaries would be like that if it was our only battle.

The only other time we have attacked someone is when we attacked the Wolves for Ayyike.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2011, 01:25:21 pm »

Ahh, this is a misconception. Let me clear things up for you as you seem to have been misinformed. First off, we may have attacked you first but just because we are battling someone in Strategus we didn't expect to be flamed and trolled by them.

Second off, we had ONE battle where we spawned naked and were spawn capped. Only ONE, after which we apologized to the Mercenaries and Noctivigant seemed to be happy, he even told Mercenaries to stop posting in our thread.

You guys make it seem like this is our trademark, like we have done it multiple times and like it is all we do and this is not the case at all.

Perhaps it is because that was our only battle against the Mercenaries? Of course most of our battles against the mercenaries would be like that if it was our only battle.

The only other time we have attacked someone is when we attacked the Wolves for Ayyike.

Well I was in that battle, and it was quite MIGHTY annoying to get 60 players to join our fight to stumble upon naked men, then I heard about another naked fight this night, but I still dont know what faction did that (as said, couldnt join because of the internet), so sorry for saying you did it multiple times, but one time is more than enough for most Mercs.

@Loki: as far i knowyeah the founders were olwen,oberyn and gnjus, first two are french.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:31:11 pm by Mtemtko »

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2011, 01:27:17 pm »
+2
I saw the first battle against HRE, Mercs showed good tactic and good battle move, they were well disciplined, and used perfectly the terrain to their advantage, attackers spawn was so far away that it was impossible to keep a constant front line, and Mercs pushed back every charging waves.

For a long time, HRE was trapped at the bottom of the hill, they couldn't do anything except lose tickets, only things attackers did for long time was flanking with fallen archer squad.
I guess HRE was not that bad because it was realy hard to do anything in this village, with another faction than Mercs they could have win easily, but Mercs gave them real hard time.

HRE tried a flank attack, Mercs jumped on occasion to attack their spawn, it was almost done, HRE got some luck and take back their spawn.

A good battle from both sides, HRE lost a ton of tickets and Mercs keeped their honor on battle field.

You can always flame/drama Mercs on forum because they are arrogant but on the battlefield they make the difference.

edit :
Afaik you attacked us first without a warning

Sure they should warned you... c'mon, they showed you that they are smarter that's all...

Mercs are still fuckin' awesome on battlefield, but they lack of tactic on the strat map, i'm sure it's because French founders are no longer part of the clan (chauvinism!)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:30:28 pm by Gheritarish le Loki »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2011, 01:35:19 pm »
+1
Aye, I realize that it was annoying which is why we apologized. We also didn't realize the time would end up being so bad for you guys which only made things worse.

You'd think of all people though it would be the Wolves that would be mad at us, seeing as we took their village and all. But no, the Wolves have been kind and sportsmanlike we enjoyed a battle and exchanged compliments and it was done with.

The Mercenaries on the other hand had one much smaller scale battle and rage on our clan thread, we apologize and all seems well. Four days later, they are angry again and give us a shout out in a thread who's only purpose seems to be to slander other clans. In Noctivigant's post it even insinuates that we used this tactic more than once:

then Kingdom of Veluca was locking our troops and not showing up in the battle to delay us from reinforcing our army, they were well aware that they had no chance against us.

I mean I agree with Gheritarish, the Mercs are well-disciplined fighters and I have respect for you lot for that.. I just wish you were all more civil I mean if being sportsmanlike is too much to ask at least just don't slander people and spam their threads with stupid taunts.

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #312 on: July 29, 2011, 01:43:06 pm »
HRE tried a flank attack, Mercs jumbed on occasion to attack their spawn, it was almost done, HRE got some luck and take back their spawn.

This was actually intended, we wanted to lure mercs out of their village by making them think we are going for a far flanking attack. Can't comment on the other battles but imo HRE did a decent job, at first battle merc had the advantage when defending a village, second time HRE actually overwhelmed merc at their spawn more then once but i guess multiple spawn points made it almost impossibole to capture all of them when there is a decent amount of defenders. Mercs did ofc put up a really good fight.

Also mercs, even if someone backstabbed you in the most horrific way. (not saying that it happened :P) so what?  Diplomacy is a important part of the game, you may call people scum and retards all they want but the fact is that their actions made them end up in a more favourable position agains't you, so well played by them.

Offline Shpongled

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • Totally shpongled, mate...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Shpongled, Merc_Shpongebob_Tightpantsh, Merc_Shpongtastic
« Reply #313 on: July 29, 2011, 02:09:14 pm »
Treacherous scum. You shall have your comeuppance. I find it quite funny that you equate opportunism with 'good strategy'. If I smack someone from behind with a two-by-four 10 seconds after I've shaken his hand, I wouldn't go bragging that it was my 'good strategy' that laid him out. Thing is, we're not some guy you can lay out in 1 hit and expect to be safe.

What goes around comes around, and you have shown your true colours. You fooled us once. It will not happen again, make no mistake.

You talk of 'honor' and 'sportsmanship'? Treachery is a bitter pill to swallow, and your folly shall be returned on you tenfold. I'd be interested to see if this talk continues when you get backstabbed - and have no doubt that you will, treachery only breeds more of the same.

...........and of course this war starts when my family has just got into the country and I'm in the booneys flitting from laptop to laptop and I CANT PLAY GRRRRRRRRRRRR

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 02:19:10 pm by Shpongled »

"I gotta turn down my merc application as i was in a pub and would be of no use to you. Maybe it's good for you in the end, although i was motivated to see the first merc's defeat ever in strategus."
 --- Beauchamp

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #314 on: July 29, 2011, 02:10:22 pm »
Also mercs, even if someone backstabbed you in the most horrific way. (not saying that it happened :P) so what?

Didn't expect that from ex-Merc with whom I fought side by side in numerous battles.
Yep, the time has come to show your true faces.