Author Topic: Official cRPG Loading Screen Graphic competition! 1 mill. reward + chadz Torch!  (Read 35425 times)

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Guy in the middle is supposed to be the last one left on his team fending off everyone else, trying to hold out for 15 more seconds to get everyone a final x5 tick.

edit: so whats going on anyway contest wise?  It says the deadline was the 22nd.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:24:13 am by Cheap_Shot »
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
You should add clan tags above the heads except that lone tincan, then!

I'm sadden by the fact that there's a HA but no sight of any other types of Cavalry. Especially elephants, always wanted to see them in your art style :D.

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
You should add clan tags above the heads except that lone tincan, then!

I'm sadden by the fact that there's a HA but no sight of any other types of Cavalry. Especially elephants, always wanted to see them in your art style :D.

I was going to put a clan tag over the middle guy since the HUD info is supposed to be his, but then I remembered you cant see your own clan icon in game. Also yeah I was going to add in other cav but I don't think I've ever seen a single round where a cav was still on their horse at the end of it. Horse archers have become the exception. I draw lots of crpg comics though so you might see one yet, don't worry.  :)

Then again I'm a thrower. Horses are the only things I CAN kill. Big target that moves in a straight line.  :lol:
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
I guess I failed at trying to sway you from drawing a plated charger, and you speak the truth!

If only our paths would cross, I'm sure my plated pony would not disappoint you from throwing too many projectiles :mrgreen:

Offline OttomanSniper

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 97
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Greek_OttomanSniper Roof_Monkey
  • IRC nick: _Sniper
+1
Add this image any corner in loading screen graphic. Archer items like toy in crpg. 7PD +3bod, +3 horn and head shots dont deadly...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
I love how you managed to add 513 ninjas in that picture! Detail is amazing :)
I counted 514...

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
I didn't count the one holding the camera.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Oh, i didn't either. That makes it 515...

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
I took a lot of suggestions and improved my picture. The contest deadline was yesterday however so I don't mind if you judge my entry based on what I had yesterday. We've had weeks to do this and days extra so it's gotta end sometime.

(click to show/hide)

Sir, it seems you are going to be 755.000 denari richer. Oh, and a shiny torch, it seems! Oh jolly.

Offline Joxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Autolycus Joxer_The_Mighty Salmoneus
We'll see if chadz implements it. I'm a little disappointed that we apparently have only one serious entry?
Why is everybody telling me to think? I think, I just don't show it.

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We'll see if chadz implements it. I'm a little disappointed that we apparently have only one serious entry?

Im cool with that.

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Add a naked leecher on the background wall overseeing all the splendor. Also couldn't hurt to have the horse archer horse bumping teamates.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
We have two serious entries!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kajia

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Kajia
  • IRC nick: Kajia_
@joxer
sorry to disappoint you, but i already said it in my very first post to that topic: i can't do such things while being on a hitchhiking journey - i feel sad about stretching the deadline, too. damn.
i mean i'm not just going for the money, it's mainly about having my picture as the loading screen and doing a community service kind of :wink:

@cheap_shot
r you really sure you don't want anyone to oppose you? where is your spirit? i mean you can throw and throw up as long as you want, but don't do it alone, it's no fun at all - my humble advice
to be honest, your picture is well done,
... but i'll give you a challenge, for that's why we play c-rpg
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:52:26 am by Kajia »

Kajia's Workshop
(cRPG artwork showcase)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
One hour... that was the time i needed for finishing my work:

(click to show/hide)

I haz winz now?

People need to remember this too.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.