Author Topic: How much damage does spawn horse bump do? I'm sick of the revenge shots.  (Read 2250 times)

Offline sami1337

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: How much damage does spawn horse bump do? I'm sick of the revenge shots.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 07:16:25 pm »
Worst cav mishaps are when they lance you instead of an enemy. Or simply run you over instead of your enemy.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 08:51:26 pm »
Waiting 20 seconds can be the difference between a quick attack they dont expect killing 4 guys, and facing a town with pikes at every entrance rendering you useless.

My 20 second comment was a bit of exageration. But it does take some time for 50 guys on foot to clear the spawn, especially those maps with one narrow path like the docks. Shoving through them is rude. Everyone has a pike as soon as they spawn so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Its not like they set up a perimeter pike wall or something to prepare for cav. All it takes is one guy paying attention, with a lance out to dehorse someone. More like all the cav hurry to see who can get the afk kills first.

Either way, its not a huge deal for me. I have more issues with cav parking their horse at an entrance, ladder, or staircase. And cav ramming into an infantry fight.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Murchad

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 10:06:17 pm »
One thing that sometimes happens to me is i have a clear path so I speed up but then someone who spawns in late spawns right in my path so i bump them. Happens quite often.
Then of course people always think it is justified to kill your horse if you so much as touch them.
I was a horsearcher so the time i would bump friends most was when i was shooting behind me.
Now i play as a high agi low armor polearms guy and a footarcher and get routinly bumped but it just hurts the team if i shoot/stab the horse back. one bump takes my polearms guy down at least 1/4 health.