Author Topic: No, really, what? Cav isn't a real class?  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Sultan_Khalifa

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Sultan_Khalifa Fallen_Santa_Khalifa
Re: No, really, what? Cav isn't a real class?
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2011, 02:59:16 am »

THIS

You guys seriously never heard of 1h cav or something ?

Furthermore, the ability to attack inf didn't really changed. Cav was already all about catching unaware people.

You make me laugh, "beautiful dance" my ass... It was just all about "I have one more maneuver than you therefore I win". If you can't manage to have a real combat, not some ages long 3yo dispute, I guess you should just change class, hmm ? Now lance duels are what they are supposed to be. One hit, one mistake, all about perfect timing. This is more interesting than spending hours turning around each other.

Did u ever hear about I dont want to Fnnn play a 1hand Cav. if the mod team want more people to play 1hand CAV should Have BUFFED 1hand Cav not nerfed LanceCav. It was Nerfed before ohh we should Nerf it more... ehhh

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: No, really, what? Cav isn't a real class?
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2011, 03:24:23 am »
i rly dont get how everyone doesnt see that there was lots of 1h cav before this patch.  id say about 30% of cav was 1h.  but whatever.

and ya,  this patch made lancers more dangerouse to semi-skilled inf. and took a lot of fun out of the game for lancers.  and not because of the amount of kills,  but because of the challanges we could step up to.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login