Author Topic: What made you happy in this patch?  (Read 4789 times)

Offline Inporylem

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: EXGK_Inporylem_the_gentle
  • IRC nick: Inporylem
Re: What made you happy in this patch?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 06:15:40 pm »
my old friendchers and Hamy old friendchers cant hit me anymore  8-)

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 06:16:12 pm »
Nothing yet.

Have only played for half an hour so far, though.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 06:17:24 pm »
+1
This, allthough I'm not sure if hes trolling. Why didnt they nerf the fucking UP katana its so fucking silly

Katana is not OP, and it got nerfed (MW is now 102 speed instead of 103 which was fine but ofc they didn't give a dmg buff to it in exchange) so be FUCKING HAPPY.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »
Katana is not OP, and it got nerfed (MW is now 102 speed instead of 103 which was fine but ofc they didn't give a dmg buff to it in exchange) so be FUCKING HAPPY.
Does 1 speed really make that much of a difference? I mean, 102 speed is still faster than basically every other weapon :\

Offline EponiCo

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Aine
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 06:22:45 pm »
Sounds are nice. Silken sword draw ftw. Though, fix that dagger chhhrrrkkz already.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 06:24:52 pm »
+1
seeing all those people whine.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 06:29:42 pm »
New one to add to the list:

The new patch coming out in less then 24 hours of the old one.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 06:33:47 pm »
GNJUS GOT HIS FACE BACK! REJOICE!
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2011, 06:41:02 pm »
I was actually expecting the answers
(click to show/hide)
and
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2011, 06:43:40 pm »
What makes me happy about this patch is that they just released it when my vacations were over. This way i just leave the game and no rage for me :). Seriously. It was really hard before for a 1h/polearm cav. Weak horses are just not enough for 1h. The lance provided me that defense vs other horses and some room to attack enemy inf face to face and my cheap horse not being screwed. Now, that is not posible, and all the stuff i have to  use makes it so expensive that is not even fun. Im not talking about top quality stuff, just average/poor stuff. Sad part is i retired few hours before the patch. If I knew that i would go for a full str inf build. Then im sure 1h and shields would get nerfed in the next patch. Guys I actually play a 18/18 hybrid build without ironflesh. That means everyone can 2 hit me. Weaker players will kill me in 3 hits. No matter what weapon they use. Do you still say cavalry was too strong when im fucked tired of killing horsemen with my long arming sword?. What made the cavalry so powerfull was numbers, just that. You guys fail to see the real problem which may become worse in this new patch. Before, cavalry was annoying coz 3 guys charged at you at the same time... But in 1vs1 wasnt that bad. And you could find those 1vs1 situations coz the cav actually was good and ppl would actually go 1vs1 on you. Now, the best and only tactic for cav is just back stabbing. Or also mass so many horses you can actually crush the whole enemy team. Our last resort as horsemen will be playing more cooperative. ANd you will say, that is great ..bla bla bla team play bla bla bla. You wont say that if the cav actually begins going always together as their only chance of surviving. Will be a horse clusterfuck you wont like a lil bit believe me. Mega bumping will be back. Since in most ocassions is just less dangerous just bumping that guy that you got in fron of you than actually trying to hit it with your weapon. Also hybrids are screwed, its too expensive to use an hybrid char. Not just expensive but also non logical. A char that will make you burn money like crazy and its not really good in any of its tasks...Crpg is becoming a more simplified game where the builds become more standar. We actually have a few "key" classes that are the best, no room for variety if you really want to sucess....

You really should stop posting giant walls of text everytime you make a post i cant be arsed to read it  :lol:

Anyways havent gotten the time to try out the patch yet plus my mobile broadband wont allow me to play anytime soon...

But with the throwing back ingame i cant wait to retire and start my new thrower/2h hybrid

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 06:46:08 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2011, 06:51:06 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
and
(click to show/hide)

This was overshadowed by the blatent rape that you accidently (and now fixed, <3) made by giving nuclear tipped missiles to the Bowmen slingshot users, as well as making armour a thing of fantasy for upkeep.

Now that you have gloriously fixed the top two problems in a surprising amount of time ( we were expecting a few more months before the next patch) we will start being surprised that there is a changelog as well as splendid sunshine. My current Gen is experiencing sunshine for his first time, quite wonderous I assure you!  :mrgreen:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2011, 06:53:24 pm »
What made me happy in this patch was overly zealous Cavalry changes, the fact it wasn't an actual patch because the entire fucking mod was rereleased instead of the individual modified files, and of course the fact the new hotfix made the steel shield 2 slots.

This is what made me happy.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:03 pm »
+1
This was overshadowed by the blatent rape that you accidently (and now fixed, <3) made by giving nuclear tipped missiles to the Bowmen slingshot users, as well as making armour a thing of fantasy for upkeep.

Now that you have gloriously fixed the top two problems in a surprising amount of time ( we were expecting a few more months before the next patch) we will start being surprised that there is a changelog as well as splendid sunshine. My current Gen is experiencing sunshine for his first time, quite wonderous I assure you!  :mrgreen:
*insert creepy remark about sun and SNSD*

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2011, 06:54:39 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
and
(click to show/hide)

didnt notice actually as i didnt mind night time :D
and there were some unoff. changelogs, so we are a lil spoiled in this area :D
anw, gj with the hotfix, much more bareable, bearable or how its spelled

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2011, 06:58:38 pm »
UP means underpowerd btw. Its retarded how expensive it is with this stats. HBS is pretty much better and costs the half.