Author Topic: [Unban Request] bangbangboom  (Read 800 times)

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban Request] bangbangboom
« on: July 09, 2011, 03:39:53 am »
   Hey guys Im new to this forum and I have no idea where to post this so sorry if its the wrong section. Anyways I was just perma banned from NA seige and Im confused as to why? I started playing like I would any other time but this time the game was extremely laggy. I would run, start running in place and appear in random places etc. I hit a couple of teammates accidentally going for a kill but nothing excessive. I typed into the chat something to the effect of "this is laggy as fuck lol" and was perma banned immediatly after. I would have thought the admin was waiting for me to log on to ban  me but I was typing things in the chat before hand. I dont know if anyone took offense to that or something but I would like to know what the deal is. I think the admin was "Orange" something or other so Id like to talk to you if you read this.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:46:40 am by sylentknyte »

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
Re: [Unban Request] bangbangboom
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 04:51:31 am »
Yes, I and several admins have been waiting to ban you. I've been getting complaints about you greifing for the past week or so, kicking people off ledges, tking and the like. He's been kicked several times, and once by me. I'd say keep him banned for a week.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:55:59 am by Duster »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sylentknyte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 05:28:40 am »
Oh is it a week? Fair enough then. I thought I was banned forever. Im not going to bullshit you, I felt like being a dick one time and greifed and got kicked. It was a one time thing and Ive been playing straight since then but I guess I deserve a week.

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 05:37:16 pm »
You will remain banned until Monday.