21 (20.8%)
I don't donate
25 (24.8%)
I'm in shogunate but I wear plate armour
22 (21.8%)
I think you should donate more per month if they get removed
25 (24.8%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: Remove all Weeaboo items!  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Remove all Weeaboo items!
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 02:59:02 pm »
+2
if the haiku don't fit the thread is shit

Offline HuskerRall

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:57 pm »
+1  :mrgreen:

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 06:52:14 pm »
+1
add roman armor!
Just a soldier

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2011, 10:49:43 am »
Hey hey, don't hate!

Look at them samurais, how they have given us the inspirations to merge with numerous outstanding fashion!

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

But I have to admit, when they're just normal weaboo stuffs, they're boring. That's why I have my Tincan as the main instead of my weaboo.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2011, 10:54:14 am »
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Weaboo

"Most weaboos are uneducated about their obsession of choice and are often noobs"

We have a winner.

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2011, 11:07:19 am »

"Most weaboos are uneducated about their obsession of choice and are often noobs"

We have a winner.
I wonder who the winner is and deserves such quotation

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 11:09:57 am »
You can be the winner if you like for linking such epicness

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 11:11:52 am »
You can be the winner if you like for linking such epicness
Friend, I'm more obsessed over Star Wars, RP, and Heavy Plate Armors. I believe in this case, I'd be more likely a nerd than a weaboo. If linking some pictures is counted as obsession to you, then I have no comment.

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 11:16:07 am »
+1
Friend, I'm more obsessed over Star Wars, RP, and Heavy Plate Armors. I believe in this case, I'd be more likely a nerd than a weaboo. If linking some pictures is counted as obsession to you, then I have no comment.

lol i dont know were along the way you started to think i was talking about you

Im simply saying your a winner for linking a nice comment. Nothing more nothing less my friend.

Now go back to sleep before you poke your self in the eye : )

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 11:18:37 am »
lol i dont know were along the way you started to think i was talking about you

Im simply saying your a winner for linking a nice comment. Nothing more nothing less my friend.

Now go back to sleep before you poke your self in the eye : )
Oh, I've mistaken your friendly interpretations, I should really hit the bunk now :oops:

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 11:21:47 am »
+1
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... The Weeaboos are only flourishing because their natural predator is not here to keep their numbers in check; rather than removing the weeaboo, introduce its predators... The Pirates. There is only so much I can do alone with such limited pirate gear... more pirate gear = more pirates = less weeaboos.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 01:25:09 am »
I once killed a man

He had a wife and two kids

I slept peacefully.

Haiku by the Norse god Odin

Norwegians. Mastering Haiku before the Japanese even invented it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2011, 07:25:55 am »
    It is of course well known that careless talk costs lives, but the full scale of the problem is not always appreciated. For instance, at the exact moment you said "If you remove all Weeaboo items I will donate £500 a month to cRPG If you don't I'll burn chadz" a freak wormhole opened in the fabric of the space-time continuum and carried your words far far back in time across almost infinite reaches of space to a distant galaxy where strange and warlike beings were poised on the brink of frightful interstellar battle.

The two opposing leaders were meeting for the last time. A dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the commander of the Vl'Hurgs, resplendent in his black jeweled battle shorts, gazed levelly at the G'Gugvunt leader squatting opposite him in a cloud of green, sweet-smelling steam. As a million sleek and horribly beweaponed star cruisers poised to unleash electric death at his single word of command, the Vl'Hurg challenged his vile enemy to take back what it had said about his mother.

The creature stirred in its sickly broiling vapour, and at that very moment the words "If you remove all Weeaboo items I will donate £500 a month to cRPG If you don't I'll burn chadz" drifted across the conference table. Unfortunately, in the Vl'Hurg tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable, and there was nothing for it but to wage terrible war for centuries. Eventually the error was detected, but over two hundred and fifty thousand worlds, their peoples and cultures perished in the holocaust.

You have destroyed most of a small galaxy. Please pick your words with greater care.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:27:48 am by Gmnotutoo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2011, 07:50:19 am »
    It is of course well known that careless talk costs lives, but the full scale of the problem is not always appreciated. For instance, at the exact moment you said "If you remove all Weeaboo items I will donate £500 a month to cRPG If you don't I'll burn chadz" a freak wormhole opened in the fabric of the space-time continuum and carried your words far far back in time across almost infinite reaches of space to a distant galaxy where strange and warlike beings were poised on the brink of frightful interstellar battle.

The two opposing leaders were meeting for the last time. A dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the commander of the Vl'Hurgs, resplendent in his black jeweled battle shorts, gazed levelly at the G'Gugvunt leader squatting opposite him in a cloud of green, sweet-smelling steam. As a million sleek and horribly beweaponed star cruisers poised to unleash electric death at his single word of command, the Vl'Hurg challenged his vile enemy to take back what it had said about his mother.

The creature stirred in its sickly broiling vapour, and at that very moment the words "If you remove all Weeaboo items I will donate £500 a month to cRPG If you don't I'll burn chadz" drifted across the conference table. Unfortunately, in the Vl'Hurg tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable, and there was nothing for it but to wage terrible war for centuries. Eventually the error was detected, but over two hundred and fifty thousand worlds, their peoples and cultures perished in the holocaust.

You have destroyed most of a small galaxy. Please pick your words with greater care.

(click to show/hide)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!