Author Topic: ..i just got banned from ATS servers for asking for paypal to donate  (Read 1051 times)

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
..i admit im no fan of ATS every time im on the server they team stack, the playing is nothing but agrivating if your not on there team, i offer them tips on my 10+years of xp on runing servers keeping a happy gaming population geting people to donate more and then some dude calls me greedy i say im not greedy give me the paypal right now and il donate i even hate ATS and they PERM banned me wtf?

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
Re: ..i just got banned from ATS servers for asking for paypal to donate
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 05:02:03 am »
Thats not why i banned you. I banned you for harping ATS everytime I've been on. Its not perma...and I'd rather get no donation at all than have to listen to trolling on the server. If you have suggestions about the server you can send me a pm. But for now since it seems you don't like playing on the server anyways, i'm giving you an opportunity to go play on the other NA servers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tornkik

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:18 am »
Oh, it was Ecko who banned you? Don't worry about it.   :rolleyes:

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 05:13:55 am »
you have a wonderful attitude not once did you say anything to me or ask me to stop would have been the simple mature reasonable thing to do, do you solve all your problems in such a manner? and how is suggesting that you make 2 devitions withing a clan of 50+ members to stop the team stacking trolling? or asking how much in donations you get a month from non ats members trolling? like i said next time just ask some one to stop respect the admins, you never once asked im not a 14yo kid who cant be talked to.

and no i dont like playing on your server but its not like there is much of a choice  thos other guys are worse, i just came to this community and i have to say one of the WORST to start in very frustrating to start as a peasant its BRUTAL, then you get team stacked over and over playing on the ATS server or all the shananagans  on the lkcc or whatever thos guys are server or ping so bad you cant play in the UK....good choices im sorry i offer suggestions and go balls out when i find a game i like to improve it for myself and other newcomers.

Offline Tornkik

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 05:16:44 am »
On second thought, this thread will probally just turn into a big argument, i'm out.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 05:19:04 am »
I'm gonna lift the ban...please if you have suggestions shoot me a pm. After working a 14 hour shift...then coming on to hear constant trolling over my clan working together...something they should be proud of...i get short tempered.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 05:23:58 am »
Thats a fair deal, i will keep my mod comments to the boards and my server comments to your PM's, much appreciated il still take the paypal though, maybe a coffee worth lol
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:26:10 am by HarleyThebeard »

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 06:50:50 pm »
..i admit im no fan of ATS every time im on the server they team stack, the playing is nothing but agrivating if your not on there team, i offer them tips on my 10+years of xp on runing servers keeping a happy gaming population geting people to donate more and then some dude calls me greedy i say im not greedy give me the paypal right now and il donate i even hate ATS and they PERM banned me wtf?

Autobalance is done by banner if you didn't know, so the game teamstacks everyone.  If you just can't possibly beat ATS (lol) then just change your banner to their banner and you get to be on their team most of the time.  Or you could find a clan and join it, then you can apply some teamwork yourself.