Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 655 times)

Offline Savior_of_Death

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Savior_of_Death
Unban Request
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:24:46 am »
Some people seem to be upset that I was experimenting my first couple of days. There are some hilarious pics on this forum that show me doing stupid stuff but come on, everyone messes up when they don't know what thy're doing.

I have not once TKed on purpose and have never wounded a teammate on purpose unless the useless kick counts. I don't see how kicking someone is bad when you're doing it when nothing is happening around you. I was new to the game and thought kicking was harmless. Also, I have never destroyed a ladder. I only attacked it to see if I could actually damage our own equipment. Other ladders were invincible so I was curious why some could be damaged. Some people might think I'm trying to hurt them when in reality I'm trying to feint properly.

I never knew I was doing something wrong and not once was told I was. A warning would have let me know but I just instantly got banned. I now know not to do any of this stuff and would have stopped immediately at the time if someone would have been nice enough to tell me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:33:08 am by Savior_of_Death »

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 08:07:46 am »
Lol, well you teamwounded me for sometime, one of the screens was taken seconds after you did. But I understand that new players enjoy the sight of watching ladders fly around, and kicking things is fantastic. Just try to keep your foot and sword on the enemies face and their ladders XD.

I support your unban, as you explained yourself well, and when a new player decides to take up the issue on a forum, it means they really want to play again.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:17:47 am »
You'll have to wait till ecko gets back.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 06:11:15 pm »
I support your unban, as you explained yourself well, and when a new player decides to take up the issue on a forum, it means they really want to play again.

This.

Oh, and do remember to never kick a team mate if he or she is lightly armoured, especially if you have a high strength. That really does hurt.  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 07:18:37 pm »
how bout you don't kick teammates at all? 

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 09:32:21 pm »
Unbanned