Author Topic: Name change not working  (Read 395 times)

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
Name change not working
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »
It will not let me change the name of my main and I've payed 6x for it now. I've done it over night 3x and the others I walked away from my PC. I thought my archer was going to be my main, and he was named Crazyi. Didnt really care much for it so I rerolled an alt to check it out named Appled. Now I renamed my archer to Crazyeye, and I wish to change the name of Appled to Crazyi. It takes my money, says pending, and then nothing happens. It changes the name of my archer just fine. I have even tried to add our clantag to the name change and it still does nothing except take my gold. Help?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Name change not working
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 05:21:26 pm »
I humbly suggest reading the fine print, all that text next to the name change button.

This is not a bug.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
Re: Name change not working
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:57:38 pm »
So I can add a whole word, or change 3 letters at a time....but I cant change 6 letters. Seems odd to me, but ok.