Author Topic: Jerk on Server  (Read 837 times)

Offline Mr_Pinstripe_Suit

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Jerk on Server
« on: June 24, 2011, 07:29:27 am »
There a guy name KABAN_Fresh, and he is kinda of a douche bag. He trys and kick random people and he team kills. hes got a few of his Russian friends with him so i can't kick him. Plus i don't know how to kick :P I was playing Defend the Village with him and yeah. One time he was a jerk and jumped off a roof where he couldn't get killed and just lost the match for us -.- And I really mean just give it away, victory was in his grasp and he jumped off the roof and just stood there. Didn't pull out his mace that he had and just died there. It took a good 5 seconds to kill him, so yeah. Anyways, what i am wondering is, can he be punished for his random Team Kills and just random kicking? And its no accident of his TK's, he shot me with his crossbow within like 5 feet away in the head. And his kicks are random, he doesn't even talk about who he is going to kick, nor is his action suggest for being kicked.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Jerk on Server
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 07:30:36 am »
Screenshot his criminal actions and post in the Ban section of the forum.

Offline Denam

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyanide_Taffy, Is_This_Annoying, Tianyuan
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:35:41 am »
There a guy name KABAN_Fresh, and he is kinda of a douche bag. He trys and kick random people and he team kills. hes got a few of his Russian friends with him so i can't kick him. Plus i don't know how to kick :P I was playing Defend the Village with him and yeah. One time he was a jerk and jumped off a roof where he couldn't get killed and just lost the match for us -.- And I really mean just give it away, victory was in his grasp and he jumped off the roof and just stood there. Didn't pull out his mace that he had and just died there. It took a good 5 seconds to kill him, so yeah. Anyways, what i am wondering is, can he be punished for his random Team Kills and just random kicking? And its no accident of his TK's, he shot me with his crossbow within like 5 feet away in the head. And his kicks are random, he doesn't even talk about who he is going to kick, nor is his action suggest for being kicked.

That bastard!

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:17 am »
I mean COULD, sorry for the lack of grammar :P I'll get screenshot of the jerk soon. going back to play with him.

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 08:12:22 am »
how do i post a screenshot? i got several things to post of him being a jerk by delaying the game. I got them saved on paint and stuff, don't have much experience with posting them though.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:19:07 am by Mr_Pinstripe_Suit »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 08:26:12 am »
Save the image from paint to .jpg
Upload to imgur.com
Post the link here with "Insert Image" button, adds these two tags around the link [img ][/ img]

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 10:34:20 am »
What server? If it was on EU servers, next time go on the upper right corner of the forum and press
Chat: #mount&blade-crpg,qnet.org
Then youll join the chat where most of the EU admins hang around, ask one of em to come and clean up, and we usually do. No need for messy ban-request-threads n stuff.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 08:04:29 am »

Heres him delaying the game by not shooting a bandit. He has his aim on but does nothing. You can tell that Time is changing by the number of gold i have in the beginning pic and the last. And so he stood there for at least 9 minutes doing nothing. Haven't played with him much after the other day.

Hmm, i can't read my pictures on here. I get the weird box thingy. I hope you guys can though :P
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:32:11 am by Mr_Pinstripe_Suit »

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 08:28:27 am »
He was on the Ru server