Author Topic: NA crpg revival at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST (  (Read 1795 times)

Offline sitvek

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SKoT_Sitvek, Sitvek
NA crpg revival at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST (
« on: August 19, 2019, 02:42:55 am »
+6
I'm going to be trying to get people on at 5 pm PST every day or so in order to populate battle and revive the population. I would love to see everyone join me and play cRPG again

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: NA crpg revival at 5 pm PST/ 8 pm EST (
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 05:59:44 am »
+3
you get em gurl
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 12:19:59 pm »
+2
Nice! Was fun to get on and swing the ol' longsword around again.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 03:33:05 am »
+1
Hey, I would really love to play again,...mordhau just doesn't have that durability of playability that crpg has. Nor does it have my years of experience (by that I mean my hours of play translated to literal years of actual time (NO SHAME!!!)) Anyway, So when I started up my cRPG launcher the other day, first off, the launcher didn't have a wse2 beta to click on also when I ran the repair on a fresh launch, it did a very strange thing to me... It wouldn't update any of my visuals, so I would be looking at the same image constantly, until I minimized into windows using ctrl+alt+del to get into task manager. When I did that, get into windows with crpg minimized and then reopen the game, the visual would be uploaded. This was in effect throughout me trying to play....like all of my keyboard commands would have an effect in the game, but I wouldn't see any of them on my end until I minimized and reopened. I did recently put in a new video card and this is the first time I've opened crpg or even warband since then.... Anyone got any idea what the problem is and how I could fix it? I would really love to be able to help repopulate.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 09:18:11 am »
Hey, I would really love to play again,...mordhau just doesn't have that durability of playability that crpg has. Nor does it have my years of experience (by that I mean my hours of play translated to literal years of actual time (NO SHAME!!!)) Anyway, So when I started up my cRPG launcher the other day, first off, the launcher didn't have a wse2 beta to click on also when I ran the repair on a fresh launch, it did a very strange thing to me... It wouldn't update any of my visuals, so I would be looking at the same image constantly, until I minimized into windows using ctrl+alt+del to get into task manager. When I did that, get into windows with crpg minimized and then reopen the game, the visual would be uploaded. This was in effect throughout me trying to play....like all of my keyboard commands would have an effect in the game, but I wouldn't see any of them on my end until I minimized and reopened. I did recently put in a new video card and this is the first time I've opened crpg or even warband since then.... Anyone got any idea what the problem is and how I could fix it? I would really love to be able to help repopulate.

Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 01:56:20 pm »

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 02:04:12 pm »

On a serious note:

Check GPU Drivers

Re-repair C-RPG

Re-install C-RPG

Re-install mount and blade and then C-RPG

Change display settings, lower/increase resolution, change from fullscreen to windowed or windowed to fullscreen.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 02:42:10 am »
ehhhh, I am lazy... I performed several of those steps previously and they didn't work (Repairs multiple times, reinstall crpg, change display settings, resolution changes). Finally said fuck it and settled to play it windowed which does work as it should. Thank you for the suggestions though