Author Topic: Private clan subforums?  (Read 269 times)

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
Private clan subforums?
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:57:01 pm »
Hey.

I am not sure this is a good idea but I wanted to "air" it any way, just to see what people think.

The thing is that I hate when I have several forums I have to check in order to be in a clan or whatever per game.

Often one way or another one forum tends to get silent and people start using clan thread what not.

My suggestions therefore is, that this forum offers clans to have a private subforum where they can discuss strategus and clan news alike.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Private clan subforums?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 11:31:37 pm »
Hey.

I am not sure this is a good idea but I wanted to "air" it any way, just to see what people think.

The thing is that I hate when I have several forums I have to check in order to be in a clan or whatever per game.

Often one way or another one forum tends to get silent and people start using clan thread what not.

My suggestions therefore is, that this forum offers clans to have a private subforum where they can discuss strategus and clan news alike.

We would have to be stringent on this if implemented, to avoid needless clutter. The banner pack requires at least 4 members, but this idea might require a substantially higher number.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.