Author Topic: Loom Sale.  (Read 676 times)

Offline Vebb

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Loom Sale.
« on: August 26, 2018, 08:05:20 am »
Please do the 200k loom sale, love you james. Just want the looms behemoth sold back <3

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Loom Sale.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 01:53:14 pm »
Wow vebb coolest person i have ever seen in the forum!GUYZ LOOK AT THE RED LINE UNDER HIS AVATAR,that's the tool you gauge coolness.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:10:34 pm »
+4
James has not deigned to bestow you the favor you have desired my miserable friend,instead of beseeching now you can turn on to me.These admins never cared about you little earthling,you mean nothing to them,i will give you looms not for 200k but for free if you sell your soul to me and do as i say.Warning,there is no return when you entered this dark path,follow me my chile in this diabolic mysterious way,be my imp,and i will grant your all worldly wishes.You might want to turn back to the village after entering this dark forest my chile,but there is no turning back!Sign the contract with your blood!Now your soul is mine,you belong to me!If you renounce your earthly nonsense in the future and break the oath,black souls of 6th level of hell will torture you until eternity!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 02:16:42 pm by Yuhmaz »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 02:15:14 pm »
+6
James has not deigned to bestow you the favor you have desired my miserable friend,instead of beseeching now you can turn on to me.These admins never cared about you little earthling,you mean nothing to them,i will give you looms not for 200k but free if you sell your soul to me and do as i say.Warning,there is no return when you entered this dark path,follow me my chile in this diabolic mysterious way,be my imp,and i will grant your all worldly wishes.You might want to turn back to the village after entering this dark forest my chile,but there is no turning back!Sign the contract with your blood!Now your soul is mine,you belong to me!If you renounce your earthly nonsense in the future and break the oath,black souls of 6th level of hell will torture you until eternity!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 02:52:39 pm »
+1
James has not deigned to bestow you the favor you have desired my miserable friend,instead of beseeching now you can turn on to me.These admins never cared about you little earthling,you mean nothing to them,i will give you looms not for 200k but for free if you sell your soul to me and do as i say.Warning,there is no return when you entered this dark path,follow me my chile in this diabolic mysterious way,be my imp,and i will grant your all worldly wishes.You might want to turn back to the village after entering this dark forest my chile,but there is no turning back!Sign the contract with your blood!Now your soul is mine,you belong to me!If you renounce your earthly nonsense in the future and break the oath,black souls of 6th level of hell will torture you until eternity!
Gaunter o Dimm?

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 01:30:41 am »
+1
DEMONS DON'T PLAY NORMIE GAMES LIKE WITCHER ,DODO CHILE!!!!YOU AREE MAKING ME ANGRY GET READY FOR THE FURY OF THE DIABOLIC BLACK SOUL OF 7TH LEVEL OF HELL!!!

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 11:43:56 am »
+1
DEMONS DON'T PLAY NORMIE GAMES LIKE WITCHER ,DODO CHILE!!!!YOU AREE MAKING ME ANGRY GET READY FOR THE FURY OF THE DIABOLIC BLACK SOUL OF 7TH LEVEL OF HELL!!!
? who the fuck are you ?
(click to show/hide)