• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
WHY?!
« on: January 10, 2018, 02:33:10 am »
+1
WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse temptation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my ear, whispering, "I want you, I want you now," in that chocolaty croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarl_Onurb

• Count
  • Renown: 201
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Onurb
Re: WHY?!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 03:17:00 am »
+4
Yeah no surprise you dont get any women with that body of yours and i dont think you will ever be able to get much bigger than you are now. You should try get women with your intelligence, oh wait, you are in autism spectrum arent you? Damn GG, dont even bother about women (or men), you wont get any.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 07:49:05 am »
+3
When I realized how to attract women. This realization is the first step to getting laid a lot and the first step to keeping a woman in check. Any of you betacucks who have had a women cheat on you, the very root of the problem can be traced to the fact that you didnt realize this.

Im happy I realized it in freshman year of college. I got nasty and dirty with so many women due to this realization. Before I used to be timid and try to be nice and unassuming to women. Once I realized all women love cock and there isnt a thing they can do about it, I started actively trying to give them the cock they wanted to badly and WOW it worked they just wanted the guy to make the first move so as to appear not very slutty.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 07:50:08 am »
+2
I'm a postdoc in in the Humanities and I'm 100% convinced women actually have no souls. They are not capable of anything that can be called literature or philosophy, except in instances so vanishingly rare that they can be better explained by freak accident or sheer imitation.

It freaks me out. Having to work with them and watch them try to create things is like starring on a cooking show alongside a dog, and the dog just barks and breaks shit, but everyone claps as if he's cooking too. It's just a dog. It's not cooking. It's not doing anything. But everyone is clapping, so you clap too, because you don't want to be the one to say it.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 661
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 02:52:47 pm »
+1
copypasta but true
scary shit

females these days have zero amounts of fake decency and will sell bodies to get monies
males are cucked to no end and want to walk transcendent path of asexualism and nextgenism

but libido does what libido wants, fucking hardwired biological mechanism of self preservation
guys cant be teslas cuz that means going eunuch

this shit aint copypasta but it can become if you want, just remove white space

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 08:07:33 pm »
+1
When I realized how to attract women. This realization is the first step to getting laid a lot and the first step to keeping a woman in check. Any of you betacucks who have had a women cheat on you, the very root of the problem can be traced to the fact that you didnt realize this.

Im happy I realized it in freshman year of college. I got nasty and dirty with so many women due to this realization. Before I used to be timid and try to be nice and unassuming to women. Once I realized all women love cock and there isnt a thing they can do about it, I started actively trying to give them the cock they wanted to badly and WOW it worked they just wanted the guy to make the first move so as to appear not very slutty.

Copy/pasted right from a penis enlargement ad. Good job.

[EDIT] Can you delete Leshma's post so mine looks more insightful pls.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 06:42:10 am »
+1
copypasta but true
scary shit

females these days have zero amounts of fake decency and will sell bodies to get monies
males are cucked to no end and want to walk transcendent path of asexualism and nextgenism

but libido does what libido wants, fucking hardwired biological mechanism of self preservation
guys cant be teslas cuz that means going eunuch

this shit aint copypasta but it can become if you want, just remove white space
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 06:55:29 am »
+5
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 11:57:03 am »