Author Topic: Admins gotta kick in  (Read 5532 times)

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
Re: Admins gotta kick in
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2017, 01:44:02 pm »
We are having another resurrection, but the same thing is gonna kill it as it always did before.  Well, from the people I talk to (which may not represent the entire C-Rpg community) they get tired of the trolls.  They find this game, they get excited, then they go to NA1 and see some old trolls who feel this is their personal playground.  They are the ones who fist fight for (what feels like) 20 minutes at the end of the round, or bro code... actually bro coding is the one that offends me most.

This is supposed to be a team based game.  So when you are new, and you see a strong ally behind an equally strong enemy, you think, 'Hey, I can help beat this guy and it will be awesome!". But your ally just stands there and watches you die cuz little did you know they were buds.  And then you realize you are an outsider and you don't really belong here.

This shit is very common on NA1.  I got people playing strat back in the day, but they stopped due to NA1.  I tried telling them that trolls weren't always on, and sometimes you get an enjoyable game or two.  But yeah, they were west coasters, so they played at night and always ran into the trolls.

The sad thing is that Admins seem to be part of this joke.  If you have been playing since the dawn of time you can do whatever.  Rules don't apply.  If you're bored, go on NA1 and goof off, even though other players wish to play seriously.  But I guess the Admins are all old players too who like having their own playground.  But maybe they can go goof off at siege or duel.  Late at night and its 4 vs 4, 2 people might think its hilarious, but 6 people don't.

C'mon.  Bro coding is against the rules (and IMHO its pathetic and needy and dorky) and it would be awesome if that was enforced... at least when they don't even try hide it.
At the end of the day buddy its a video game and people want fun. The mod will never be what it once was and with bannerlords only around the corner let the people have some fun, if you want to try hard go play Native that is populated.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2017, 01:52:48 pm »
Also just like to add if you dislike the trolls and retards why are you even play crpg? NA1 is known for its funny shit and shenanigans, take that all away and what do you have? also without strat no point in even trying. Strat was the try hard thing and NA1 was the fuck around have a laugh, people who cry about it been full of trolls where always the cry babies who bitched about everything.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »
+2
People don't have to play with tkers and bro coders that is still and has always been against the rules.

It may be hard for you to understand but some people actually have fun by playing the game properly

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2017, 09:19:22 pm »
+3
I have many fond memories of teamkilling retards at the start of the next round after they forced the entire team to watch some idiotic plate-vs-plate punching match for 25 minutes. Such glorious poetic justice, forcing THEM to spend an eternity spectating as a punishment for their antics.

always been more or less alright with some soft bro-coding, but reliably and always accidentally teamkilling people that have continuously fled or kited 1v20 last round was great

i always enjoy street justice far more than conventional justice

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2017, 09:30:49 pm »
+1
i always enjoy street justice far more than conventional justice

One of the highlights of my short-lived admin career was when I spawned in only to witness some rampant twing/tking in spawn. Navigating the admin panel isn't exactly the easiest or fastest thing, and I had to deliver some swift justice before the bodies piled up, so the only reasonable reaction was to go tk the tker, in the name of justice of course. So I ran up behind the guy, wailed on him with my long axe, and then as everyone's crying about an admin tking someone I promptly ban that mofuckah. Felt like I witnessed a mugging only to react by shooting the guy in the kneecaps and then curbstomping him several times for good measure. Felt pretty damn great dirty.

Seeing how this was right after one of those "white cop kills defenseless black dude" scandals it was easy enough to diffuse the situation by typing a quick "police brutality" in chat.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2017, 09:31:28 pm »
+2
I feel like the mod have become full of whining bitches since I came alive again. Just my opinion!

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2017, 10:01:20 pm »
+2
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2017, 03:22:42 pm »
+6
Smashing your friends faces in is the best. I cant believe there are so many people not wanting to do this. I guess its some sort of valour feeding nonsense, 69ing eachother on teamspeak.

Agree 100%, I always encouraged mercs to target each other as much as possible when not on the same team. I know I always tried to hunt the banner traitors down, the fucking turncoats. Might not be their fault, true, but RNG has spoken. May be bias but I always felt a lot of mercs were dangerous players and taking them down asap was good for the team anyways. Not only mercs, I usually tried to target dangerous enemies in general, instead of killing random peasants. That's the dessert after the main course.