Author Topic: Repairs  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
Re: Repairs
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 05:04:08 am »
+3
repairs are so uselss atm , we earn so much gold that even in full plate i still earn gold.

got few milions golds out of nowhere

We need loom reset, max 33-34 lvl   35(no lifers) ,maybe dont wipe all gold but cuts everyones gold by 80-90% and gold and exp earnings at much lower rates.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »
+1
It is actually still hard for new players coming in with the current repairs. No doubt the older players have millions but players coming in would be negatively affected by increased repairs.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 03:33:32 pm »
+2
and frankly, even if we did RAISE repairs, that would only work to hurt new players more. 99% of the player base who have been playing for a few years could still afford to lose 2k a round and have more than enough gold.

As it is now, repairs only fuck noobs. That's the problem with them. They don't serve any purpose in balancing high level/gear play, instead just destroy a noobs wallet and turns them away before they get more invested in the game.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 12:43:11 am »
They made it so new players get some loomed gear and start at a higher level than 3, just add a no repair feature for the new player as well til they get to retirement age and teach them to sell their first loom at auction house for repair money on their journey to gen 3 then loom items on gen 4. Plus if new players are trying to wear high tier gear like plate and cav and archery(which gets exp to repair) then yeah they are going to lose money. They need to learn to run in low to mid level gear til they start piling up gold first before they don exp stuff. Thats what I did when I was new I ran rounds naked alot, you still get xp/gold even after you die.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die