Author Topic: Ban Rest_in_Peace  (Read 997 times)

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
Ban Rest_in_Peace
« on: July 20, 2016, 08:05:59 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Barabe_Hakany
2. Name of offending character(s)
Rest_in_Peace
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
Around 19:00 in EU1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I was following Templar_Perd's horse as an Horse Archer and Rest in Peace was hiding himself behind of a wall to hit Perd but I coudln't see when he's hiding, I shot his horse down and he started to attack him but I shot the 2nd arrow to Rest in Peace by mistake cuz he attacked Perd suddenly. Then he "raged" and killed me for this and I didn't see but he says he said sorry for that. That was a clear rage cuz my last ban request about him about he "RAGE POLLED" me to ban.

So he says he's right because he said sorry and he want you think it was mistake but just connect his last rage about me last time and he was watching the Templar_Perd's horse behind of wall and must saw me if he's watching cuz we were close with him. I want him to be banned each otherwise it means can I rage kill him and say sorry for that?
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Rest in Peace and his rages.. A kid rages...
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/rest_in_peace-rage-ban-polls/
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.
Armadildo saw that when he did.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Slava Ukraini!

Offline RexArmadilo

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Rest_in_Peace
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 08:13:18 pm »
 I saw that was a clear rage-teamkill. He saw Hakany when chasing Perd then when Hakany hit him by mistake Rest_in_Peace turned back and killed Hakany. Ban Rest_in_Peace either if Hakany was wrong about his teamkill. Same on purpose

Offline Rest_in_Peace

• Count
  • Renown: 171
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild
  • Game nicks: Rest_in_Peace
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 08:28:26 pm »
First of all Templar Perd was on the ground and not on his horse so I walked towards him when I suddenly heard cav footsteps. Yes Hakany did teamhit me but since he was an horse archer and the 50% team dmg reduce it didnt even do 5% damage of my health. It was pure reflexes and I teamhitted you with full speed bonus with an overhead so you instantly died. It may have seemed like it was intentional but that was not the case here. I understand that it looked like I did it on purpose to you but when I tried to explain it the next map you just didnt listen and teamkilled me.

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:11:17 pm »
He was on the ground cuz I shot down his horse when u tried to rush on him. You saw each of us when comin' to you and you waited Perd but as I ban requested about u last time u always rage on me and doing that. That's not your first rage. Your system is good. You're raging and team killing people then saying "Sorry" and you want admins think it's not on purpose. If the way like that, there's everyone can rage people and teamkill then say sorry and get no ban?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Slava Ukraini!

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 10:12:56 pm »
[18:38:44] teamkill,Barabe_Hakany_III,Rest_in_Peace,melee,Masterwork Executioner Sword,hb_shoulder_l
[18:38:44] msg,Rest_in_Peace team-killed Barabe_Hakany_III
[18:38:51] kill,Templar_Perd,Rest_in_Peace,melee,Masterwork Executioner Sword,hb_upperarm_l
[18:38:51] kill,Heavy_Saxony_Elite_Warrior,Roran_Hawkins,melee,Bec de Corbin,hb_thorax
[18:38:52] disconnect,Barabe_Hakany_III
[18:38:54] kill,Shoky_the_RAT,Larvae_of_Northumbria,melee,Masterwork Nordic Champion's Sword,hb_head
[18:38:59] kill,Azmodai,Roran_Hawkins,melee,Bec de Corbin,hb_spine
[18:39:00] connect,Barabe_Hakany,,regular,0,Barabe_Hakany
[18:39:02] chat,,Rest_in_Peace,all,lol sorry

I like how you instantly switched characters here to be able to couch RIP on the next map.

Quote from: next map
[18:40:27] chat,,Barabe_Hakany,team,o orospu çocuğuyla aynı takıma düşersem koltuğu yapıştırmazsam şerefsizim

And how you even promised to do that!

One screenshot doesn't prove much, RIP said sorry in the screenshot so it's basically your word against his. If it keeps up, action may be taken, for now, request denied.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.