Author Topic: Rest_In_Peace  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
Re: Rest_In_Peace
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 06:38:03 pm »
+3
I miss the days when every active player wasn't an idiot but maybe that's just misguided nostalgia..

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 06:38:18 pm »
+3
#gottem

get back online you piece of shit I'm not done with you

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 07:38:09 pm »
I miss the days when every active player wasn't an idiot but maybe that's just misguided nostalgia..

who are you again?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 07:41:46 pm »
+1
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2335
  • Infamy: 699
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 09:19:23 pm »
+1
who are you again?

Sole representative of Estonia in cRPG. Even countries like Serbia and Latvia have couple of idiots who spent five years on this mod.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1244
  • Infamy: 1102
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 09:36:46 pm »
Not many people in cRPG got permabanned though, in cases of Panos it is a little different, he got banned for being all over toxic and cmp specifically stated that he is "free to buy a new key" . If someone, lets say, Pandor tried to bypass his ban by playing on a 2nd key, it would be avoiding the punishment which would result in his ban again.

I am not 10/10 sure on how we deal with that shit tho, so correct me if I'm wrong.

It's up to you to deal with it, I was just surprised because that's not how it was done in the past. Of course you guys are free to make your own rules or whatever. Panos isn't the only case. There are plenty of players whose unban essays were denied, who later bought new keys and started playing from scratch. BlindGuy comes to mind, among many others.

My opinion on this matter is that checking player IP's, when it isn't absolutely necessary (multi-accounting could classify like that but I'm still unsure of that approach) should be avoided. Because by doing that you somewhat breach privacy and that's not very nice thing to do. This opinion is coming from someone who did some digging of other players personal data and aren't exactly proud of that and find it to be foolish and in if I was in civilized, western country, could even be dangerous for me (small court case filed under online harassment etc.). It is better to treat players as accounts and not as internet adress or even abuse their personal data.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2016, 09:41:42 pm »
+1
Sole representative of Estonia in cRPG.
More importantely he is one of the very best (if not the bestest) shielder played this mod ever and overall a nice guy :)
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 2036
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2016, 10:11:17 pm »
+3

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2016, 10:20:35 pm »
+2
You Can't Kill Me

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2016, 10:30:38 pm »
+3
Sole representative of Estonia in cRPG.

Plz Tiberius is quite famous too

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2016, 10:42:05 pm »
I once lost duel to rip.

When i met with the dutch boi Franz i mean Rip,i knew smt was wrong.I knew him from somewhere but i don't know how.I felt terrified,and remember the past mistake i have made.17 years ago i have fucked his mom and left them in a house with a cracked ceiling from which rain pours into the center of the house,reminding us we are hobos just like you.His nick name is Rest in peace because her mom thought i am dead and every time Franz asked about me, her mom said rip.
Where is KillmaX mom?
Rest in piece my son.
Inspiring from my death he named himself rip.So after i understood from his eyes that he is my son Franz,i wanted to make up my 17 years of absence,therefore i lost him in the duel intentionally.

I fucked your mom so hard that afterwards because she shit so crooked to the toilet she diverted the way her shit is going with her hand to put the shit to the toilet you god damn thrashy lil nig.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2016, 10:51:27 pm »
+7
I once lost duel to rip.

When i met with the dutch boi Franz i mean Rip,i knew smt was wrong.I knew him from somewhere but i don't know how.I felt terrified,and remember the past mistake i have made.17 years ago i have fucked his mom and left them in a house with a cracked ceiling from which rain pours into the center of the house,reminding us we are hobos just like you.His nick name is Rest in peace because her mom thought i am dead and every time Franz asked about me, her mom said rip.
Where is KillmaX mom?
Rest in piece my son.
Inspiring from my death he named himself rip.So after i understood from his eyes that he is my son Franz,i wanted to make up my 17 years of absence,therefore i lost him in the duel intentionally.

I fucked your mom so hard that afterwards because she shit so crooked to the toilet she diverted the way her shit is going with her hand to put the shit to the toilet you god damn thrashy lil nig.

I like to read the first and the last sentence and if that doesn't make any sense I don't read what's inbetween.

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2016, 11:41:27 pm »
+1
More importantely he is one of the very best (if not the bestest) shielder played this mod ever and overall a nice guy :)

i remember once trash talking to him and challaging him to a duel and he rekt me like 5-0 lel SHAME on me

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2016, 03:03:21 am »
i remember once trash talking to him and challaging him to a duel and he rekt me like 5-0 lel SHAME on me

idk maybe ur just shit

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2016, 06:42:01 am »
+2
I once lost duel to rip.

Where is KillmaX mom?
Rest in piece my son.

Give my my fucking lp you piece of shit.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS