Author Topic: France Priest slaughtered  (Read 7365 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: France Priest slaughtered
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2016, 04:49:28 pm »
+1
It is amusing how far cucks will go in their attempts to shield Islam and its worshipers. Yes please, take shit on our favorite sci-fi fantasy from childhood in order to justify religion of maniacs and real life killers who killed real people. It is not their fault, they just watched too much Star Wars and got all the wrong ideas from it.

I'm not even religious, much less a Christian but after crap SJW are promoting on the Internet I'm full on Deus Vult, with cucks being cannon fodder.
is a joke, why you heff to be mad?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 1095
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2016, 05:27:54 pm »
I'm not mad but it is pretty obvious propaganda, just voicing my distaste. You know, not everybody is indoctrinated to be politically correct in public.

Someone is really politically blaming SW?  :lol:

They are fighting battles every day for their stupid cause. So yeah, I'd say part of the blame lies upon them. Just because they mostly do in virtual environment doesn't mean they aren't guilty.

Why do you think Merkel rallied refugees to come to Germany? Because she cares or to claim political points from SJW voters? Great Germany, caretaker of the poor and innocent, unlike them filthy British racists will take every muslim under its wing. At the same time ordering Hungarians, Slovenians and Croatians to act like Gandalf (you shall not pass). Germany would take even more refugees but those Barbarians from the south won't let refugees come to German border. Yeah right.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:36:23 pm by Leshma »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2016, 05:44:13 pm »
+2
It is amusing how far cucks will go in their attempts to shield Islam and its worshipers. Yes please, take shit on our favorite sci-fi fantasy from childhood in order to justify religion of maniacs and real life killers who killed real people. It is not their fault, they just watched too much Star Wars and got all the wrong ideas from it.

I'm not even religious, much less a Christian but after crap SJW are promoting on the Internet I'm full on Deus Vult, with cucks being cannon fodder.

From my perspective the Jedi are evil.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 571
  • Infamy: 1380
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »
+1
From my perspective the Jedi are evil.

Both Jedi and Sith are assholes, you learn that after completing Knight of the Old Republic. But Sith are extreme 'evil' and Jedi are extreme 'good'.

It is funny that ancient religious teachings that originated in earliest civilizations make more sense than Abrahamic religions. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are so simple and straightforward, like a manual. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Confucianism, Shinto ain't so simple and you need to use your brain in order to figure out what they are about. They also focus on balance while Abrahamic religions are about eternal struggle between two extremes.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2016, 03:15:39 am »
+2
Both Jedi and Sith are assholes, you learn that after completing Knight of the Old Republic. But Sith are extreme 'evil' and Jedi are extreme 'good'.

It is funny that ancient religious teachings that originated in earliest civilizations make more sense than Abrahamic religions. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are so simple and straightforward, like a manual. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Confucianism, Shinto ain't so simple and you need to use your brain in order to figure out what they are about. They also focus on balance while Abrahamic religions are about eternal struggle between two extremes.

Honestly you don't need to Kotor to know the Jedi are assholes. You just need to not blank out the Prequels, they do a poor job, but they still show well enough how the Jedi are assholes. You know with forced Child abductions, Lording over others with their self proclaimed superiority and their forced vigil over the Galaxy. The concept for the prequels were good, it just too bad the movies themselves were bad. I hate sand.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2016, 04:44:04 am »
how the fuck did a thread regarding a french priest dying change into a thread arguing whether the sith or jedi are evil or not

inb4 pope calls a crusade

god wills it

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2016, 12:50:02 pm »
inb4 pope calls a crusade

god wills it

If you had read a little deeper into that thread you would know that a crusade will not come from the actual pope  :lol:

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2016, 08:40:22 pm »
If you had read a little deeper into that thread you would know that a crusade will not come from the actual pope  :lol:

That's why we need someone to set up a good anti-pope. You know the first Crusade was called by a Dude exiled from Rome right? It was mainly a power play for Urban to gain control over the Curia again during his exile in France.

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2016, 09:07:37 pm »
@Star wars "mu feels got hurt" crowd:
Scrubs, check this hashtag out!
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23StarWarsRegressives
It's a parody on regressive talking points:

My take on carrier groups and assault on GB
#1 sabotage infrastructure(especially air defense)
#2 Cruise missiles knocking out the rest of the air defenses
#2.1 Possible atmospheric nuke to use the EMP pulse to do the job of #1 and #2
#3 Drone's used to mop up the last air defenses(carrier group?)
#3 Establish air superiority(Carrier group)
#4 Occupy
#5 "Mission accomplished"(Photoshoot at Carrier group)
#6 10 years later: Mission is still accomplishing

From my understanding Carrier groups are more of a naval blockade and aerial occupation force vs. modern nations(aka. not first asset to use when attacking.)