Author Topic: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport  (Read 30956 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport
« Reply #345 on: April 01, 2016, 04:23:56 pm »
I never said she's not german. I exactly said: 'she is "half - and half" ', because that's what she is by her very own words. She has a german-passport, while most of her (older) family members from the portuguese side only have a portuguese-passport, because they weren't born here, obviously.
She sees herself as much as German as Portuguese, loving both countries equally. In doubt she would always choose Germany, because well, except for landscape, people and weather, everything else (jobs, education, infrastructure, health-care etc.) is better here, again, obviously. 

Also, I don't get what anything I said has anything to do with upvoting Tibes post?

If Achmed loves swedens culture and people, has a job, pays taxes and obeys the law, he can call himself what the fuck he want, even swede, and everything is fine.
Of course he stays of arab origin and is not ethnically swede, expect for when his father Ali was an arab and his mother freja a swede, then he is ethnically both.
It really isn't that hard to understand that people always are descendants of one ethnos, and when they have  parents from 2 different ethnic groups, they are, surprise, descendants of 2 ethnic groups!
And it's not racist to say that, even if dumb people like Molly keep repeating it over and over again.
:lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 01, 2016, 04:30:19 pm »
:lol:

Oh wow, what a ingenious answer. You're really as retarded as you look like.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #347 on: April 01, 2016, 04:43:27 pm »
+1
Tho i mostly agree with you warlord the thing is the ethnical background isn't enough to not consider someone of certain nationality; i mean what about an american, a canadian, an australian or an argentinian? Someone would say they have no identity at all if you base your idea of nationality on ethnicity (race), or that their identity has been literally raped. But they have an identity, a clear one each one of them (ironically) and that's because it's mostly based on culture, not skin tone.

There is ample evidence that the countries that Alexander the Great conquered have assimilated a lot of things from them, which shaped their future greatly. Sure, he didnt fertilize deserts in the middle east or taught anyone to wrestle like a true greek, but it completely changed the history of the lands.

Could you name any of those land?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #348 on: April 01, 2016, 04:47:45 pm »
+1
Oh wow, what a ingenious answer. You're really as retarded as you look like.
Nub, it's a trap. You've been trolled. Y U really think that Molly gives a shit about ones ethnicity ?
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 01, 2016, 04:50:02 pm »
+1
Tho i mostly agree with you warlord the thing is the ethnical background isn't enough to not consider someone of certain nationality; i mean what about an american, a canadian, an australian or an argentinian? Someone would say they have no identity at all if you base your idea of nationality on ethnicity (race), or that their identity has been literally raped. But they have an identity, a clear one each one of them (ironically) and that's because it's mostly based on culture, not skin tone.

Could you name any of those land?

I never said belonging to a certain ethnic group has anything to do with having a certain nationality. Of course only if we say nationality = citizenship, which it basically is, though there are minor differences between the two words.

Achmed in our example, can of course be swedish citizen/of swedish nationality, it still doesn't make him a ethnic swede.
If Molly seriously disagrees with this sentence, I can't help myself how to deal with the stupidity.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2016, 04:55:03 pm »
+1
Probably he got it same as i did (otherwise that would be extremely retarded yes) , as if achmed couldn't be of swedish nationality; the edgy and clever picture wasn't very clear on that :/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:20:19 pm by darmaster »

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2016, 05:21:03 pm »
+2
Yeah, exactly. Calm down guys. I just felt like it was a good joke. Wasnt even trying to make a statement or anything. Believe it or not, my views on the matter have kinda changed from anti to basically passive.

I still strongly believe however that Eastern-Europeans should be able to reserve themselves the right to say no. EU isnt a fucking empire with vassalstates. Taking in 3rd world populations is every countries individual choice. And calling those who say no, as inhumane selfish nazis is basically straight up ignorant shittossing.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:47:33 pm by Tibes »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2141
  • Infamy: 1914
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2016, 11:59:44 pm »
EU isnt a fucking empire with vassalstates.

Every federation is like that, EU is no different from others.