Author Topic: items I had in site inventory not showing up in game anymore  (Read 294 times)

Offline leviatan

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hey people,

Over the past weeks I seem to be losing inventory items that I have had on site for some time in my inventory screen in game. Its too many items to be all be items that were removed due to a bug or glitch or something and I see other people still being able to use the items that do not appear in my inventory anymore like huscarl shield nordic huscarl helmet etc. It has nothing to do with requirements either, as I am with 6 shield skill able to use and see the steel shield in my inventory and the buckler but not my huscarl shield. For strength related items the same, I cant see my sarranid shoes anymore but i can use mail chauses and it still appears. This bug or whatever it is is getting so nasty that for example in the footgear department where i have sarranid shoes, leather shoes cased greaves and mail chauses, the only thing that still appears on my in game inventory screen is mail chauses.. Furthermore, I cant see my bolts and steel bolts anymore as well as my hunting crossbow (but still my heavy light and arbalest) so I cant even use ranged anymore. Strangely it seems to affect very random stuff: like i said in my shoes department i lost most but in my armor department as far as i can tell i only lost lammelar vest in game and with helmets only footmans helm nomad cap and norid huscarl helmet. Here is a complete list of items I know i miss so far: (i am very afraid the list will grow)

Sarrinid shoes, nomad cap, cased greaves, huscarl's shield, leather boots, mail gauntlets, footmans helm, leather gloves, bolts, steel bolts, lammelar vest, hunting crossbow, nordic huscarl hemet.

What i have already tried: waiting for the items to just come back.. buying more of the same item, . Selling and rebuying the items ( i tried this with practice sword for example). setting these items as my standard equipment on the site and saving that: this had a very strange effect: the items would now show up in my inventory, but as soon as i would change the standard gear they would dissapear again.

Please help me as this is really hindering the stuff i can use and i also got the strange message on a few of them (and others not)