Author Topic: ban bjord  (Read 537 times)

Offline Fallrach

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracen
  • Game nicks: Fallrach_The_Saracen
ban bjord
« on: February 22, 2016, 02:41:48 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Fallrach_The_Saracen
2. Name of offending character(s): Bjord
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU1, about 2:30-2:36 GMT+1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.: He intentionally teamkilled me after a round (3 hits). I kick-polled him and afterwards he kick-polled me out of rage. Also he was using racial slurs.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.: He is a toxic player in general, insulting everyone. He got mad at me killing him when i was an enemy.
6. Multiple Screenshots https://gyazo.com/a9ed7d1ab2cba1a8812cd9f7444eb8ef
https://gyazo.com/e6c7dd23f22965b1bf18cca6019a523e
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened. Otto_Knight_The_Bastard, Druzhina_Pepel, Pandor_the_flying_pig, Guard_English_Bowman, Merc_Svedjan, Dodosa and a few others.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: ban bjord
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:03:34 am »
You are pathetic.

The "racial slur" was between me and Ottoturk, who is in my clan. We've known each other for years, so that was purely banter.

I don't see the evidence of me hitting you three times, though it may have happened, unintentionally. The kick poll was justified because you kick polled me for virtually no reason.

Obvious sad and frustrated little guy.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: ban bjord
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 02:06:06 pm »
It's 3 AM, it's February, middle of the night, and you want to ban him for an AFTER round teamkill and some insults, some of which weren't even aimed at you?

His kick poll was in response to yours, you can't say he rage-polled you, since he could say the same to you. After-round teamkills should be limited to your friends and clanmates, but it's not serious enough to be considered a bannable offence.

No action taken.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.