Author Topic: Any way to change the games refresh rate?  (Read 411 times)

Offline Kloney

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Salt King
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kloney
  • IRC nick: Kloney
Any way to change the games refresh rate?
« on: January 10, 2016, 08:44:37 am »
Hi there!

Recently got a 144hz monitor (Along with a new PC) Decided to come back and creep on people again in CRPG, but when i was playing had some serious stuttering issues, checked out all the different options turning them off and on and then decided to mess with the resolutions refresh rate, changed it to 60 and voilĂ , stuttering gone. It's good for a temporary fix but i don't really want to be changing my screens refresh rate every time i want to play (And don't particularly want to play at a bad refresh rate :P ) So is there any way i can run the game at 144hz rather than 60?

I know this is a true first world problem, but without lazy people there wouldn't be any good inventions :)

Cheers, Kloney.

Edit: Found out 120Hz works too, but still want that 144! :(
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:56:47 am by Kloney »

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
Re: Any way to change the games refresh rate?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 02:29:57 am »
I'm running an acer xb271hu 1440p with gsync (windowed mode) 165hz right now with some graphical mods and still get 150+ frames on my gtx980 no stuttering.  a slight drop when servers full on specific maps but not enough to drop my graphics settings any.

you can adjust the frame rate if you unclick v-sync in the options main menu under graphics which tops out at 150 for some reason.  dunnno if you can adjust that with config tweak or not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login