Author Topic: Some shitty shit on shitRPG  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Some shitty shit on shitRPG
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 02:22:36 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

+1'ed for the curly arms.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline MAID_AMELIA_BEDILIA

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Servant to the almighty GODKING of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 05:51:45 pm »
+6
another one

Let me try to explain what was happening, so you get a better understanding of the mechanics.  Notice from 0:19-0:20 I tried to set you up by making an obvious attack to your right, and then immediately after you blocked I tried to hit you with a swing to your left.  You were out of position though (you kept moving to your right, which was the direction I wanted to go) so that meant my attack to your left was coming from the outside.  Your counter swing was also coming from the outside, but because you just blocked, Warband mechanics meant it was my turn to block.

Immediately after that I set you up with another attack from the outside to your right, which you blocked, and then I moved immediately to your right to try another left swing.  You moved left and tried to attack from the left, which meant my swing was now starting from the inside while you were still swinging from the outside.  Because of that, my attack happened first.  Schoi already told you most of the counters to it: "To avoid the double swing you have several options a kick, another block, chamber, jump away and swing, s key, etc."  But I'd like to add one more: Move in the direction they're going to try to move.  Turn their inside swing to an outside swing.  Essentially, you're trying to out-double-swing your opponent.  Just by countering their foot work, you eliminate their ability to double swing you.  I remembered on that same day Kale went for a double swing on me, but because I was moving where he wanted to go, I managed to get something as slow as an overhead to land before his second swing could hit me.

It's kind of difficult understand what an "inside" swing looks like, but this is a pretty good look:
(Skip to 6m52s)

Or:

This might be obvious to you now since it sounds like you have people on voice chat able to explain things to you while you play, but this post is for anyone else in the community who might be a little new who doesn't understand what's happening yet.  Yes the servers are terrible at the moment, but a lot of the times, people's attacks are entirely intentional.  I hope you keep playing and dueling, Ufoinsky.  Just like blocking, eventually the footwork becomes something you don't even think about after a time.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:56:39 pm by MAID_AMELIA_BEDILIA »
What if the internet was actually full of really nice people, and the nicest thing they could do was not comment?

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 07:58:35 am »
I've been playing this game for over 2 years and I don't know how to choreograph my feet. Instead I just slap on some loomed plate, get 48 stronk, facehug them, wait until I get glanced on, then 1-2 shot them. Who needs to be good when you can be a fatty.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2015, 09:18:56 am »
+3
Maybe you should try right mouse button, it works.  :lol:

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 01:39:49 pm »
In my mind what you call an inside swing also requires good hip movement. :)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2015, 03:00:11 am »
In my mind what you call an inside swing also requires good hip movement. :)

I'll give you good hip movement.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2015, 05:04:03 am »
Let me try to explain what was happening, so you get a better understanding of the mechanics.  Notice from 0:19-0:20 I tried to set you up by making an obvious attack to your right, and then immediately after you blocked I tried to hit you with a swing to your left.  You were out of position though (you kept moving to your right, which was the direction I wanted to go) so that meant my attack to your left was coming from the outside.  Your counter swing was also coming from the outside, but because you just blocked, Warband mechanics meant it was my turn to block.

Immediately after that I set you up with another attack from the outside to your right, which you blocked, and then I moved immediately to your right to try another left swing.  You moved left and tried to attack from the left, which meant my swing was now starting from the inside while you were still swinging from the outside.  Because of that, my attack happened first.  Schoi already told you most of the counters to it: "To avoid the double swing you have several options a kick, another block, chamber, jump away and swing, s key, etc."  But I'd like to add one more: Move in the direction they're going to try to move.  Turn their inside swing to an outside swing.  Essentially, you're trying to out-double-swing your opponent.  Just by countering their foot work, you eliminate their ability to double swing you.  I remembered on that same day Kale went for a double swing on me, but because I was moving where he wanted to go, I managed to get something as slow as an overhead to land before his second swing could hit me.

It's kind of difficult understand what an "inside" swing looks like, but this is a pretty good look:
(Skip to 6m52s)

Or:

This might be obvious to you now since it sounds like you have people on voice chat able to explain things to you while you play, but this post is for anyone else in the community who might be a little new who doesn't understand what's happening yet.  Yes the servers are terrible at the moment, but a lot of the times, people's attacks are entirely intentional.  I hope you keep playing and dueling, Ufoinsky.  Just like blocking, eventually the footwork becomes something you don't even think about after a time.

Why write all that bullshit? Your just a jerkoff agi build slob.