Author Topic: Surprise, surprise, leechers on DTV  (Read 350 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Surprise, surprise, leechers on DTV
« on: November 20, 2015, 10:23:10 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Moncho
2. Name of offending character(s): Fridger (4 rounds with screen, more unscreened), Loddfafnir (just one round, had been playing before)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:  EU7, 9pm (CET
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Fridger since joining the server was spawning naked with no weapons (sometimes grabbing a weapon from the floor after a while, but more often just dying early), and at some point Loddfafnir (who had been playing before, was top of the score even) joined him and spawned with gloves and boots but no weapon or body armour (some Kretard was also there but with stuff, so even if he died even before them it's technichally... ).

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*  Same old same old, I guess.

6. Multiple Screenshots
Rnd one: both
(click to show/hide)

Rest, just fridger
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  La Bamba, Strolurven joined towards the end, can't remember more names atm, server was quite empty (varying 5-10 people)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Surprise, surprise, leechers on DTV
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 01:24:20 am »
Fridger and Loddfafnir warned, first is a relatively new player, other did little harm I guess.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.