Author Topic: [BAN] Amox_Lekismurderer  (Read 1026 times)

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
[BAN] Amox_Lekismurderer
« on: November 05, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Infante_STF
2. Name of offending character(s); Amox_Lekismurderer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: multiple times during the last week.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Creating false ban threads for unintentional tk's twice among non-reported intentional teamhits.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: I don't care.
6. Multiple Screenshots: Sadly, I don't have because usually I don't care about tk but I hope game server logs can demonstrate he tk'ed me repeatedly more than one time. Today log's are enough. Multiple hits without no reason after saying sorry for teamhit.

Abusing a ban thread when someone is guilty for the same thing he's requesting should be also bannable.

Another thing I have noticed is that Lekis modified with photoshop or something the "evidences" to create teamhits where it doesn't exist. If a moderator can check this, I would be grateful. On the images of the first ban thread, Rapo and me where trolling him with voice commands, but without Tk'ing him (I mean, I know nudging archers while they are aiming is disturbing, but that's not exactly TKing). The only time I hit him was his cav, if I don't remember wrong. I'm completely sure I've never hit him too many times. If you see the screenshots it appears to be that I have been teamhitting him for a while and i'm 100% sure I didn't do it. I agree that on some screenshots I give him a hit (on others, only nudges), but to be honest, my shitty x-bow unloomed build doesn't do serious damage and everyone on this game trolled a player once.

This dishonourable player have taken a lot of time modyfing screenshots to have false evidences of teamhits that didn't exist. And this, is a serious offense more than ocasionally "trolling" we do in the game without the intention of disturbing players, like spamming voice commands.

Modified image from original ban thread:  http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/%28ban%29-infante_stf/

http://imgur.com/a/6Zdat
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:25:33 am by El_Infante »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
Re: [BAN] Amox_Lekismurderer
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:52:25 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Infante_STF
2. Name of offending character(s); Amox_Lekismurderer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: multiple times during the last week.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Creating false ban threads for unintentional tk's twice.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: Abusing the ban request without saying he also tk'ed me a lot of times while I didn't claim anything about it.
6. Multiple Screenshots: Sadly, I don't have because usually I don't care about tk but I hope game server logs can demonstrate he tk'ed me repeatedly more than one time. Today log's are enough. Multiple hits without no reason after saying sorry for teamhit.

Abusing a ban thread when someone is guilty for the same thing he's requesting should be also bannable.

Another thing I have noticed is that Lekis modified with photoshop or something the "evidences" to create teamhits where it doesn't exist. If a moderator can check this, I would be grateful. On the images of the first ban thread, Rapo and me where trolling him with voice commands, but without Tk'ing him. The only time I hit him was his cav, if I don't remember wrong. I'm completely sure I've never hit him too many times. If you see the screenshots it appears to be that I have been teamhitting him for a while and i'm 100% sure I didn't do it.

This dishonourable player have taken a lot of time modyfing screenshots to have false evidences of teamhits that didn't exist. And this, is a serious offense more than ocasionally "trolling" we do in the game without the intention of disturbing players, like spamming voice commands.

Modifying screenshots... :D
Printed Just if he decides to remove his thread.

Edit: I had very good timestamps on all my printscreens, so if you check around that time you will notice that they are correct.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:38:16 am by LEKIS »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:53:30 pm »
Don't worry, I'll post images of the evidence that you modified screenshots. Just wait a while.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 09:54:37 pm »
Don't worry, I'll post images of the evidence that you modified screenshots. Just wait a while.

Yes, I'm waiting.

(click to show/hide)
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 10:05:45 pm »
Here it is. The images are from the first ban thread: http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/%28ban%29-infante_stf/

http://imgur.com/a/6Zdat

Why the distortion of the image on the second fake teamhit is bigger than the first one?. Easy reply, just because it's from another screenshot. Also, whenever I teamhit him he reported automatically after. Why didn't he did it this time? Curious. Because I didn't hit him. Maybe this proof is not enough, but I'm 100% sure he was modifying the screenshots to create false evidences.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 10:10:02 pm »
hahah, ok.
And the part where i almost died in the second picture? and you reloading?
 :D

Offline El_Infante

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 10:25:47 pm »
Take a look at the image. Because one of your teammates hit you, who you didn't report. I have demonstrated in my images how you modified the evidences and that you are one of the most dishonourable players ever this game had. And most of the teamhits are nudges sadly. Why your clanmate hit you? Because you were leeching maybe or just because trolling. And he was not the only one, and there was people asking you politely to stop it. You are not the best example of proper cRPG behaviour.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 10:29:22 pm »
Take a look at the image. Because one of your teammates hit you, who you didn't report.

teammate
Do you ever stop and think about how stupid you sound?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:50:33 pm by LEKIS »

Offline Grimoald

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grimoald
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 11:33:22 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 08:20:23 am »
Yes, "false" ban thread - which is why you got banned. He didn't edit any of those pictures, take off that tinfoil hat.

What a joke.  :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.