Author Topic: ban bjord  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Ayanne

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayanoob__o_O
Re: ban bjord
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 01:31:42 pm »
People who are buttehurt want nothing more than you banned??you do some shit in game during 5 days and you dont assume  what you have do,i dont know if people just want you banned,just you know after this 5 days with insult,racism,teamhitting,harrasment who you imagine you are its what you deserve,Admin waste time for look your log??Are you affraid?after this 5 days of abuse?.And for Infante you have speak a things close than what he speak,look i bet if a Admin read you log of the last 5 days,and find you clean i allow him to Perma ban me!!.

Offline Shaman

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • System of a Down
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord's
  • Game nicks: Puff
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 01:36:01 pm »
seemslike bjord try to make dirty this topic too.Nevermind,everybody has enough information about his worthless,foolish insults.Im locked topic untill any admin answer it.Untill then,i hope you your act's will not change bjord.Keep insult people and wound them in game,then i can show more pictures about you :)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 01:50:28 am »
Killing your teammates after the round has ended is not against the rules.
You do know that right?
Actually it is, unless the killer and the killed are friends or are at least ok with it.

Teamwounding, poll abuse and teamkilling lol
Also about that chat abuse, HOW'S YOUR VOW OF SILENCE GOING?

Bjord_the_Silent banned for 3 days for things above. Your first ban since 2013 :wink:
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.