Author Topic: I can't post new topic in unban section nor I can reply  (Read 378 times)

Offline Taoge

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Bladetart the Ninja
    • View Profile
I can't post new topic in unban section nor I can reply
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:18:15 pm »
+3
Hi all,

I got banned two days ago because an immature kid reported me, and took the first advantage to report me, I didn't think I'd got banned but I did, so
I forgave that kid already, and I just want to be unbanned however I could not find any buttons that serves the function of posting an unban essay or to reply to topics.
I am from China, I barely goes on this forum, I had no chance to explain for myself before I was banned, I just wish admins can see it and please unban me. After all I shouldn't have got banned in the first place.

Can some one help me out here?

Please and thank you

Taoge

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: I can't post new topic in unban section nor I can reply
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 12:09:17 pm »
+2
The thread was given a few days for your reply, but then it was locked. Unban essays are for people that have been permanently banned. You can try private messaging the admin, Kalam. Here is the thread that got you banned.

http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/ban-general_taoge/

We should have tried harder to keep this man out of admin custody, Havelle.

As volunteer conscript attornies providing regular pro-bono service to the unspoken for in NA ban threads, we should have done better.

Sorry, Taoge.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?