Author Topic: If there is a Strat 6  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
If there is a Strat 6
« on: October 20, 2015, 01:39:34 am »
+29
Please go back to Strat 4 rules, it was already enough effort to get a good battle in strat 4. The amount of effort required for Strat 5 was just retarded and to top it off I lost a lot of life maintaining crime. Especially now with a dwindling population we need it easyer to build armies with good gear.

I have spoken to a lot of people and if there is crime I wont be the only person to hang up the gloves. I lost about 2 weeks of life maintaining that shit and messaging people to buy s/d or sell. It is a stupid mechanic and im just not willing to suffer that again.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
Re: If there is a Strat 6
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 03:22:43 pm »
+9
Strat reset would be very welcome indeed, but it needs some fixing to adapt for the lower player numbers.

1) Limiting the number of fiefs would make it much easier to control crime for factions while making trading harder and controlling fiefs and area more important.
2) EU and NA on the same map would prolly be a good idea as well at this point. Let the NA/EU setting of the defending party decide which server it's fought on, so there wouldn't be a EU and NA area set in stone.
3) Nerf peasant gear or remove it completely.
4) Fix crime. Either remove it or make it so once a fief changes ownership it's reset to zero. This would make sense as the new rulers would be welcomed as liberators. Our NA friends know this to be true.
5) Strat 4 item prices to balance the lower income caused by less fiefs
6) Fix Cav spawns
7) Reset
8) Please

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 06:08:18 pm »
EU and NA on the same map sounds like fun! I like the ideas with the servers too.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 10:29:36 pm »
People have quit over less lag. Making everyone have bad or worse ping wouldn't work
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 10:56:47 pm »
+4
Reset this pig and get back to strat 4 economics! Oh and fuck the crime!

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 03:30:36 am »
+4
bring Digglez back
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 05:04:49 am »
+4
Got to say the devs are true to form also, never telling anyone wtf is going on. Like when it was ment to end last year they never said anything we just had to wonder(happy about that though we got tons of epic battles in the last 10 months) and now they have fucked with the map, we all know that but have told us nothing, so once again we wonder. What do we wonder? Did chadz try to fix it and fucked it up more? If so is he planning on trying to fix it again? Or did chadz fuck it up on purpose? If so is he sitting there now pissing himself laughing at anyone who is still doing shit on his now offical trade simulator?  :shock:

All we can do is wonder if it is any of these mentioned possibilities or any of the other 1000 possibilities.

The suspense is high, lol at least in Strat 4 we got given a weeks notice and got to try and use up all the shit we spent countless hours building.

Please chadz if you plan on ending this Strat, fix it up and give us a 2 week + time frame to bring war like it has never been seen before in Strat.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 09:03:46 am »
battles seam(en) to take place beginning today
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 02:08:59 pm »
Got to say the devs are true to form also, never telling anyone wtf is going on. Like when it was ment to end last year they never said anything we just had to wonder(happy about that though we got tons of epic battles in the last 10 months) and now they have fucked with the map, we all know that but have told us nothing, so once again we wonder. What do we wonder? Did chadz try to fix it and fucked it up more? If so is he planning on trying to fix it again? Or did chadz fuck it up on purpose? If so is he sitting there now pissing himself laughing at anyone who is still doing shit on his now offical trade simulator?  :shock:

All we can do is wonder if it is any of these mentioned possibilities or any of the other 1000 possibilities.

The suspense is high, lol at least in Strat 4 we got given a weeks notice and got to try and use up all the shit we spent countless hours building.

Please chadz if you plan on ending this Strat, fix it up and give us a 2 week + time frame to bring war like it has never been seen before in Strat.
Yeye u vs us right fuckn now lets see the quickest strat loss in history!  :P i jk luv u dutchy.