Author Topic: Market looms points  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • Renown: 160
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores, RdF, Ninja, Norse
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
  • IRC nick: Azuma
Re: Market looms points
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 05:11:19 pm »
I dont want to insult anyone but that thread is just full of ignorance and stupidity.

x3 more gold = x3 gold for LPs
on top of that upkeep play no role so anyone is making profit with no poroblem so add to that like 200k

old lp prize was around 400~450k.

But guys that is not even hard question why everyone meake so big deall about that.

I wonder why no one is on rant about hax lps, I mean If you could do that like weak ago you probably could do that like 2 years ago and i wonder how many of that lps were created without detection.

Bobby, if you bought 450k loom, u get scammed :/ I'm sorry bout that

I always bought for MAXIMUM 300k. So the price of looms raised by x5, not x3.
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 05:13:43 pm »
One problem that kills the market and rises prices is the existance of huge clanarmouries. If everybody puts their looms into their clans armoury and uses looms frrom their friends there is no incentive to use the market and trade looms for other wanted Items.
Maybe it would be possible to reduce the clanarmouries to a max of 10 (or any other reasonable number) of loomerd Items.
this for shure would revitalize the market.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2015, 05:31:48 pm »
One problem that kills the market and rises prices is the existance of huge clanarmouries. If everybody puts their looms into their clans armoury and uses looms frrom their friends there is no incentive to use the market and trade looms for other wanted Items.
Maybe it would be possible to reduce the clanarmouries to a max of 10 (or any other reasonable number) of loomerd Items.
this for shure would revitalize the market.

Hmmmm...I'd much rather have a bank of like 40 looms I could choose from than have only 10 and revitalize the market.

If you are a poor soul like I was and don't have a clan with a decent armory, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 05:40:21 pm »
Thanks for the offer Penitent. But my Idea is not meant to end my personal missery but to change ther game to  have a better balance between noobs and veterans as well as between clanmembers and lone wolfs.
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login