Author Topic: Ragepoll Kemal_Kilicdarov and Vanguard_Kansuke  (Read 625 times)

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
Ragepoll Kemal_Kilicdarov and Vanguard_Kansuke
« on: August 21, 2015, 10:30:46 pm »
1. Name of your character involved

Fridericus_HRE_II

2. Name of offending character(s)

Kemal_Kilicdarov and Vanguard_Kansuke

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible

30 mins ago or so, EU_1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

Kansuke was last guy alive but kept running and delaying the round so I started a kick poll on him. Only then he stopped and fought. Poll got through and he was kicked, I wouldn't consider it ragepoll and reason was obviously delaying.

HOWEVER after this Kemal_Kilicdarov, who was his clan mate, started a BAN poll on me (ban poll should only be for very clear and blatant rule breaking). The poll didn't get through, only so that after this poll Kansuke starts second ban poll on me, which then, you guessed it, got through.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

Obvious clan complex, being oversensitive of their teammate being kicked. Really disappointed especially of Kansuke, didn't know he was that of an unchilled guy.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**

Screenshots

So before admins look into this, let me tell you that there's extreme player bias and even admin bias against me and I can even understand that many people are raging over me since I can be very annoying, but please handle this request fairly and without any preassumptions. It sickens me how some people get priviliged because of their popularity and people's trustworthiness is measured by their amount of bans or by gut feeling.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Ragepoll Kemal_Kilicdarov and Vanguard_Kansuke
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 10:38:50 pm »
He kickpolled Kansuke, it passed. Then I banpolled him for poll abuse, that didn't pass, Kansuke didn't see me polling him, so when he reconnected back he polled him aswell.

many people are raging over me since I can be very annoying

Yes. Very annoying.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 10:42:54 pm »
He kickpolled Kansuke, it passed. Then I banpolled him for poll abuse, that didn't pass, Kansuke didn't see me polling him, so when he reconnected back he polled him aswell.

Yes. Very annoying.

First of all there is a big difference between KICK and BAN poll. Second my poll was reasonable, the result is speaking for itself. And even if it's not quite clear if it was justified or not, you don't simply start a BAN poll.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:43:29 pm »
First of all there is a big difference between KICK and BAN poll. Second my poll was reasonable, the result is speaking for itself. And even if it's not quite clear if it was justified or not, you don't simply start a BAN poll.

Okay.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kansuke, LeRun
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 11:30:15 pm »
I wasn't delaying I was trying my best not to get ganked in order to fight fewer people at once

You were the one ragepolling because I killed your horse previously don't come here and cry for something you started, your ban was well deserved.

Offline Pinche

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 11:49:37 pm »
I have witness it and he clearly poll abuse to ban him, also delayed the round lot of time to make someone poll against it.

Im even on the screenshots logs attached to this post.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 12:18:04 am »
It sickens me how some people get priviliged because of their popularity

They don't. If you're a veteran (implying also a popular player), then you certainly should know the rules and you get an even longer ban for both breaking the rules and setting a bad example. There is no privileges for anyone.

people's trustworthiness is measured by their amount of bans or by gut feeling.

It rarely is, but sometimes it's useful to estimate if we're not dealing with a troll.

Delaying without good screenshots is hard to prove, and all you have is your word against his. But the first poll, the kick-poll on Kansuke passed, so that was community judging him. Because of that, I can only warn both of you - Kansuke to not delay the game to "fight fewer people", Kemal to not be his clanmates advocate when he doesn't know about it, and Fredericus to not be so ban-happy. Delaying is best judged by the community on the server - they didn't ban him, but they did ban you. Should've you been banned? No, it was an accident - Kansuke entered the server and didn't know Kratos already polled you, and his 2nd poll suceeded because cRPG community has the memory span of a goldfish. Shit happens, admins can't interact with poll-bans.

You both apparently have a ban in your ban-history for poll-abuse though :lol:

No action taken, don't get so easily annoyed over the smallest things, locked.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.