Author Topic: Training Lessons  (Read 476 times)

Offline Lumetta

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Berserks
  • Game nicks: Lumetta_The_Berserk
Training Lessons
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:44:31 am »
   For all new players and old veterans alike, The Berserks are now holding weekly practice meetings every Saturday at 6:00pm central time.

These meetings are for anyone, not just the Berserks, so feel free to join in if you want. This will help newer players learn the game a bit more as well as veteran players refine their skills. We will be making an unofficial training guide as the practices continue to help future trainees more effectively, therefore if you have any input on the training lessons let us know.

These training lessons are so newer players don't get frustrated with the game and quit out early. this will allow them to make a bit more friends
on c-rpg rather than join battle, get raped, then never play again. The lessons are a semi serious event so if you aren't taking them a bit serious then you'll probably just be ignored.

Being the strategus server, If there is a strat battle at this time, we will hold it back an hour or if there are multiple strategus battles we will just have it the next day.

Also we don't only help out in training but Gold, Gear, and builds as well. If you have any questions about which builds are better than others, having around 6000+ Hours into c-rpg i'll try to help out any way i can.

To contact me just add "Lumetta" onto steam or visit the Berserk Guild Hall for Teamspeak info.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: Training Lessons
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:47:10 am »
I've done this a few times with my clan but on the NA Event server. You guys might want to look into using that for team battles since you can set up the teams to be however you want(whichever team you pick you join so you can even set up like 10v1s and stuff). If I'm free I'll drop in
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/